[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been a long day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: paul.png (469 KB, 817x349) Image search: [Google]
paul.png
469 KB, 817x349
>>
>>63508853
>>
but it's winter
>>
>>63508853
without you my friend
>>
This song was nomd at Globes.

Unfortunately Bryan Wilson will steal it faster than Porsche stole Paul Walkers soul.
>>
>>63508853
I'll tell you all about it when I see you get banned.
>>
File: ffs paul,we don't have all day.jpg (59 KB, 1197x510) Image search: [Google]
ffs paul,we don't have all day.jpg
59 KB, 1197x510
>>63508853
if you had to have a problematic actor on set I would choose Paul.
>>
>>63508853
For you.
>>
>cousin wants to see this in theaters
>we're the same age
>all her friends are busy
>invites me because ''going alone is just depressing''
>say yeah sure, why not
>I was that stuck up edgy faggot growing up so I never watched FF, thought I was above it
>it's actually pretty fun
>get to this moment
>notice my cousin is starting to cry
>notice that the entire theater is
>she's fucking bawling
>huge black guy next to me fucking wiping his eyes
>realize I will never have a movie series that's a huge part of my childhood to get emotional to
>feel like I'm wasting my life
>depressed the rest of the day
>didn't even get to fuck her after
Man fuck this movie
>>
>>63510761
I'll tell you all about tits when I see you again.
>>
Really, no one is posting the edits of him as a skelington, or the ones of him all corpsified?
Disappointing, /tv/.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.