[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: iddqd.png (3 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
iddqd.png
3 MB, 1920x816
how did obi-wan know they were called destroyers? did they have previous conflicts with them?

i thought the trade federation was just involved in politics and whatnot, not military embargo's.
>>
>>63508524
I know what a tank is, but I've never been in battle with one.
>>
I don't give a fuck
>>
>>63508551
Don't worry OP is retarded
>>
It's a droid that destroys things. It isn't rocket science, nerd.
>>
but they're called DROIDEKA
>>
Why didn't they use force speed instead of going through the planet core?
>>
File: 1413475691397.jpg (186 KB, 1598x684) Image search: [Google]
1413475691397.jpg
186 KB, 1598x684
>>63508551
yes, but it's the equivalent of knowing exactly what type of tank it is

>master! an m1 abrams with the firepower of 5000 kilowatts, weighing in at a total of 20 thousand pounds!
>>
>>63508669
He called them destroyers, idiot. He didn't go, "Master, look! Droidekas, also known as Destroyer Droids or Rollies, a type of droid used by the Trade Federation! They are dangerous and deadly, designed to exterminate their adversaries with extreme prejudice! They can transform their shape by curling into a ball and move up to 75 kilometers per hour[2] across a surface, or stand on three legs and utilize a shield generator while firing at a target!"
>>
>>63508669
It's the Trade Federation, he probably read a product catalog or something.
>>
>>63508524
You think a killing machine like that wouldn't have a reputation this side of the galaxy?
>>
>>63508669
They called them detroyers but official name were droidekas
>>
>>63508947
Underrated post
>>
>>63508947
i think that's exactly what he said.
>>
>>63508524
>did they have previous conflicts with them?

Most likely. They were space merchants who were thriving arms dealers. If they sold only to themselves they would not get very far.

Military droids were fairly widely used and the galaxy was not that peaceful up to that point. It wasn't in total civil war yet, but the outer rim planets were always problematic.
>>
>>63508644
Jedi are like dwarves.
>>
File: 1430412270765.jpg (64 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1430412270765.jpg
64 KB, 800x800
>>63511510
>Space merchants
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.