[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Forever is fucking epic. What is your problem with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bf.jpg (199 KB, 800x1249) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
199 KB, 800x1249
Batman Forever is fucking epic. What is your problem with it?
>>
>>63506843

are you going to make this thread with all the Batman movies today?
>>
>>63506843
Worst movie I've ever seen.
>>
>>63506843
I literally just this second realized that "Forever" is what they should call a 4th film, but this is the 3rd film.

Way to drop the ball, 1990s Hollywood.
>>
cast was amazing.
val was best batman
>>
>>63506843

>I hate you. I really don't like you…I cannot sanction your buffoonery
>>
Best batman song as well desu senpai
>>
>>63506871
Watch Batman and Robin
>>
File: gorshin.jpg (57 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
gorshin.jpg
57 KB, 450x338
They better have paid this nigga royalties on that Riddler performance cause the ripoff is shameless
>>
Riddler acts more like Joker than you'd expect Riddler to
Then again, that's because they cast Carrey, i like Carrey, but i don't think he fit the role
To make it even worse, he acts specifically as Joker from 89
>>
>>63507089
And to make that worse, they also had two face just act like the Joker as well.
>>
>>63506919
DAily reminder that Tommy Lee Jones takes himself VERY seriously and considers himself a serious actor
>>
PROS
> Good Batman...
> Jones as TF is fun at times...
> Sexy as fucking fuck Nicole Kidman...
> Ok to Good-ish Robin actor...
CONS
> Two Face is way to comical and trying to out Joker Jack Nicholson...
> Horrid Riddler...
> Nipples on batsuit...
> Bat Ass...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.