[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It brought her to tears guys ;___; godd@amn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
It brought her to tears guys ;___;
godd@amn
>>
>godd@mn

why

thats not even a real swear
>>
Holy s*** it must have been really power ;__;
>>
She hated being abused by the BBC? I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>63506733
her who?
>>
Why are women such cowards?
>>
>>63506733
cringe thread?
>>
>>63506825

The new form of marketing is to advertise triggers and watch the online crowd do your advertising for you.
>>
File: jessica gets blacked.webm (1 MB, 616x336) Image search: [Google]
jessica gets blacked.webm
1 MB, 616x336
vid related, pretty much all the happens in the first few episodes.

obviously the joy of being in this show brought her to tears
>>
godd@mn Cracked sucks so much now, its literally reddittheSJWpublisher now
>>
Hell@ F&^*Kin G0d DAmn EP1C
>>
>>63506733
H*lla f*cking epic
>>
>>63506733
>goddatmnit
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>63506733
G*dd@mnit I cried
>>
>>63506887

>first episode aired at Comic-Con
>all anyone would talk about on their blogs and faggot websites was about the interracial anal scene
>they all described it as Jessica being in control
>person
>being in control
>as they are forcefully rammed in the ass while pinned to the ground
>>
>>63507022

did they specify it was anal?
>>
>>63507022
Something something she allows it to happen or whatever.

How did people even watch that pilot like that at comic con of all places. Seems incredibly inappropriate.
>>
is this show literally feminazi propaganda or what?
>>
File: tumblr_mblq0gBWP31qldgtco1_500.png (228 KB, 482x363) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mblq0gBWP31qldgtco1_500.png
228 KB, 482x363
Cracked used to be so good man. What the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1448861385586.webm (1 MB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
1448861385586.webm
1 MB, 957x540
>>63507022

I don't know why this is hard to understand

she's the one who's idea it is and is consenting to it so she feels like she has agency of her body back which was taken when getting mindcontrolled by kilgrave, having lots of sex to try and feel in control again is a real thing some abuse victims do

it's literally a big part of her character progression and realistic writing that she wants to take painfully large BBC
>>
>>63507083
They tried to cash in on sjw clicks
>>
>>63507217
2tumblr4me
>>
>>63507048
It's almost explicit in the source material. (Marvel MAX ftw!)
>>
Never forget the nationality of those who made this, and even the person who created the comic book that this is based on
>>
>>63507403
sorry, I forgot
>>
File: Dillion Harper.jpg (28 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
Dillion Harper.jpg
28 KB, 349x466
>>63507450
Don't do it again.
>>
>THIS WORK OF ART DOESN'T CORRECTLY REPRESENT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

ayy lmao
>>
>>63507217
>Having sex to regain control

It's literally just having sex with someone. People are fucking weird.

Muh empowerment.
>>
>>63506894
I can barely enter it anymore. Everything about it is annoying. If i see one more MINDBLOWING i will literally blow my mind. Is Seanbaby dead?
>>63506978
Dumb solid snake poster
>>
Well Jessica Jones is tumblr: the capeshit.
nu cracked would of course adore it.
>>
File: 1420154419840.gif (1 MB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
1420154419840.gif
1 MB, 300x150
>>63506733
>cracked.com
>>
>>63507546
>Is Seanbaby dead?

Dont know. Though they still have fucking killmenow Cheese, Dan O'Brian, that Wang cunt and a couple of others. I absolutely hate when they get this "read-my-amazing-experience-that-is-totally-all-about-me-and-here-is-my-opinion-on-the-subject"." and everyone uses this holier then thou tone. Fucking amateurs!
>>
>>63507217
Women can't fuck anyone, they can only get fucked.
>>
>>63506759
Some people might get triggered by swears, shitlord. I bet you still clap instead of doing jazz hands, too.
>>
File: BZjtFfnCQAAf8Rt.jpg (67 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BZjtFfnCQAAf8Rt.jpg
67 KB, 600x800
>>63507692
>Women can't fuck anyone
>>
>>63507715
He said women.
>>
>>63506894
I used to enter the photoshop contests a while back. I made just over a thousand bucks over a year (including $500 for a tshirt idea).
They had a 'life hacks' contest and I made an image macro that said, "if you Google 'Life Hacks' you will find every single entry in this life hacks article".
They banned me.
>>
>>63507715
Such a cutie woman, anon, what's her name?

I want to fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>63506733
So can anybody give me the tl;dr on the Jessica Jones rape thing? Magic mystery men hypnotized her into sucking his cock or something, and that's what happened to the chick in real life? Just step away from the cock. Jesus.
>>
>>63507825
Isn't "I was a mindless slave to David Tennant's cock for six months" basically every tumblr user's fantasy anyway
>>
>comic written by a Jew
>show made by a Jew
>interracial bullshit everywhere
>white male characters replaced by POC females

I wonder who could be behind this.
>>
>>63507871
Probably it was a David Tennant lookalike and he hypnotized her with the words "I'm rich" but later she discovered the guy is a bus boy and she felt tricked.
>>
>>63506759
Goddatmn.
>>
>>63507746
>I made an image macro that said, "if you Google 'Life Hacks' you will find every single entry in this life hacks article".

fucking legend m8
>>
>>63506733
>godd@mn

Also stop watching only capeshit and you'll find that shit everywhere
>>
>>63507083
They got rid of staff writers and got nobodies to write instead. Now they can have loser amateurs write garbage for pennies instead of having to pay actually talented writers. Some of their videos are still solid though.
>>
>>63506733
Like it's even remotely challenging to bring a woman to tears.

If you don't make them cry on the spot, they'll cry about it later, alone, while eating a gallon of Ben and Jerry's.

That's why NOBODY should EVER elect a female for any kind of leadership role.
>>
>>63506759
It's real... in my mind.
>>
>>63507692
how would you know faggot.
>>
>/co/ says JJ was good shit
>sit down and watch the first few episodes
>its_fucking_nothing.jpg

All it did was make me feel uncomfortable because JJ is fucking Luke out of guilt. And over all it seems that this show has really pushed the "WHITE MALES ARE ARE ALWAYS THE BAD GUY" thing pretty hard or looks for any opportunity to shit on white males.

>Kilgrave is a white male who does mind control to force people to do shit
>Incest fetish family upstairs has the white man be a pussywhipped masochistic fetish indulging racist
>White cop assaults woman
>Creepy white male fanboy "assaults" talk show host by asking her for her autograph and tapping her shoulder
>White male married to black woman gets keked by a black man who is literally invincible and also kicks his ass when he tries to confront him about the affair
>White cyclist who is pushed off his bike by a stoned nigger is shown to be an extremist activist
>White repairman is assaulted by JJ for fixing her door, she automatically assumes he's a bad man and assaults him with a fucking saw
>White father who tries to fix JJ's door is a pussywhipped betamale to his wife
>White russian males shown as evil con artists
>White male ambulance driver saved Kilgrave
>White male is thrown through a window in the first episode after going in to denial over his wife's affair
>White combat instructor is holding back while fighting the talk show lady because she's a woman

Seriously, it's like every time there's a white man on the screen that has a line, he's shown in a very submissive or negative light. They really went out of their way in this show to push the SJW agenda. Then you look at the black people or women in this show and they literally can't do anything wrong.

I can only believe the show was shilled hard on /co/ by people paid to do so, just like the most recent episode of supergirl.
>>
>>63507536
>>63507217

its really just "i wanted to do something, so I did something, it felt good, I'M IN CONTROL AGAIN!!"

its nonsense, but basically everything on the internet is nonsense.
>>
>>63506894
The final nail was during the whole GamerGate shitstorm when they granted a column to Zoey just to cry about how she was totally the victim, and then started censoring dissenting opinions and banning people.

Fuck them.
>>
File: heh.png (117 KB, 1584x1526) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
117 KB, 1584x1526
>>63506733
>Cracked
More like blacked hehe.
>>
>>63508863
/co/
What the fuck man? /co/ has unironically been tumblr central for over a year now. That's all on you and your gullible ass.
>>
What kind of person breaks down in tears because they're too excited about a super hero show?
>>
>>63509436
Empowered females. This is what America has become.
>>
Why would you want light entertainment media to constantly remind you of your hardships?
>>
>>63509381
No, I know /co/ is shit, I just visit twice a week for the arrow and flash threads. I figured I'd give it a shot since I liked Agent Carter and Daredevil, and sometimes on occasion Agents of SHIELD when it isn't being Agents of SHIT.

And the universal hate of supergirl isn't bad either. Except for last week when like 15 hired samefags all shilled the shit out of it because "HEY LOOK GUYS SUPERGIRL IS GOOD BECAUSE WE HAVE A SHITTY CGI MARTIAN MANHUNTER THAT ISN'T EVEN AS GOOD AS THE FLASH'S CGI CHARACTERS ON A NETWORK WITH LIKE QUADRUPLE THE BUDGET PER SHOW!"

I just decided to give it a sit down and see if I liked it, and so far it's just been a show full of forced agenda pushing and race shaming.
>>
In what fucking way is Jessica Jones accurate
>>
>>63507217
Abuse victims do that because they liked the abuse so they continue being a whore afterwards.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.