[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096697 /eprate?ref_=tt_eps_rhs_
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Simpsons_10_12.jpg (75 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons_10_12.jpg
75 KB, 600x337
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096697/eprate?ref_=tt_eps_rhs_sm

Seeing the worst Simpson episodes (according to IMDB), the 4th worst episode is S10E02 ''Sunday, Cruddy Sunday''

Really? I think it's a decent episode, why would people vote it so low?
>>
>>63506666
the ending was so dumb that it could've actually been written by an 8 year old.
>>
>>63506666
There's been nearly season-long stretches where every episode was worse than this.
>>
>>63506666
It's IMDB, don't read too much into it.

Most of the lowest-rated episodes are the clip-show ones. They shouldn't even be rated in the first place.
>>
>>63506743
Yes they should because they're fucking lazy.
>>
>>63506666
what happened at the end
all i remember is they went to american sport #19835698 and they didnt have tickets
>>
>>63506752
Of course they're lazy, but they have no merit so there's no point even rating them. They're trash and should be ignored.
>>
>>63506743

GONNA PAINT THAT WAGON
>>
>>63506870
GONNA PAINT IT GOOD
>>
This episode was the beginning of the decline for the Simpsons
>>
>>63506794
anyone
obviously you knobheads know what the ending is if you're shitting on it so much
>>
>>63506906
GONNA PAINT MY WAGON, GONNA PAINT IT FINE!
GONNA USED LEAD BASED PAINT BECAUSE THE WOOD IS PINE!
>>
>monorail in the bottom 20
what a shitty list
>>
>>63506666

I loved it because I'm a fan of the NFL

The only people who hate it are nerds and faggots who got bullied by jocks.
>>
>>63507184
>monorail
>good
its a story about a monorail, absolutely fucking dazzling
>>
All I remember from that episode is Rupurt Murdoch showing up and cursing everyone out.
>>
File: WorstEpisodeEver.png (58 KB, 285x161) Image search: [Google]
WorstEpisodeEver.png
58 KB, 285x161
>>
File: 10-12.png (533 KB, 666x499) Image search: [Google]
10-12.png
533 KB, 666x499
The Vincent Price gag is still funny.
>>
This is the episode where they had the gag where they dubbed in the name of the president right? (because the Clinton impeachment shit was going on at the time). I thought that was great.
>>
>>63506994
According to the Wikipedia article that was probably edited by cybervandals:

>The episode ends with John Madden and Pat Summerall analyzing the events of the episode. Despite endorsing the character Wally Kogen and the subplot, they are infuriated by a Super Bowl episode guest starring Dolly Parton that does not feature "any football or singing". Madden declares the episode a slap to the show's fanbase, who he says have taken "so much nonsense" from the franchise. They eventually leave on a bus driven by Vincent Price, which "doesn't make a lick of sense" according to Madden.

I think the better question is what happened during the episode.
>>
>>63510074
My favourite team's in it, the <Atlanta Falcons>
>>
>>63510148
I can't find a clip of this scene. Shame.
>>
Why is Homer At Bat rated so low?
>>
>>63510176
Lazy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiCd_PQMl0
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.