[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me for the sacred love of our holy Lord in heavens why everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: overrated_actress.jpg (192 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
overrated_actress.jpg
192 KB, 768x1024
Tell me for the sacred love of our holy Lord in heavens why everyone love this fucking person?
>>
cus she's just like us !!!!
>>
JUST
>>
>>63505452
>>
>>63505431
because she is charismatic, successful, and attractive
>>
because she's a cute
>>
She's hot and with a quick Google search you can look at her asshole.
>>
>>63505460
HEAVEN
>>
Lmao op is mad jelly
>>
>>63505431
Have you seen Silver Linings Playbook?
>>
>>63505431
I`m pretty sure it is because people think she`s attainable, just because she pretends to be a dork.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pr-1GkI2cQ

she's just like us
>>
>>63505554

hot 2bh
>>
>>63505431
Why do people like the Kardashians?

Because people are retarded.
>>
>>63505431
Not everyone, mostly tumblr because

>she's a woman
>she makes funny faces so she's talented and funny and she's just like us
>she was the main character in a shitty ripoff of Battle Royale and the Running Man
>she was raped by the Internet and that despicable 4chan guy
>>
>>63505551

This. It's a subconscious thing. People attribute all kind of positive traits on her like they would a dog. That and all that's required for normies to like someone is to just appear in the news doing passive/positive things that just make you smile without wasting any neurons. Oops I tripped, oops I did this, oops wage gap, oops I'm the highest paid actress in Hollywood.
>>
>>63505475
and what a glorious asshole it is
>>
>>63505651
oops, my pussy is all over the internet
>>
>>63505475
Not her
>>
It's like when you watch a stupid pet being stupid and then, for a few seconds, he does something normal and you praise him for it.

JLaw is the stupid dog that Hollywood, and the public, likes to feel superior to. They give her a chance because they're condecending assholes. We like her because she's retarded enough that it gives us hope that we could, if we really wanted to and had enough
luck, be us in her place.
>>
>>63505612
Tips
>>
>>63505696
>if we really sucked enough of the right dick, be us in her place.

ftfy
>>
>>63505612
I like them because they're hot
>>
>>63505731
That's what I'm saying. People are retarded.
>>
File: jlaw-2.png (831 KB, 640x955) Image search: [Google]
jlaw-2.png
831 KB, 640x955
She's just like us.
>>
>>63505810
I'm retarded for thinking they're hot?
>>
>>63505554
Both of them are Harvey's fucktoy.
>>
She puts out acclaimed performances and she is also consistently good looking. She isn't an untitled cocky diva despite being extremely succesful. People root for her because she is a humble, hard-working type that isn't afraid of getting what she wants
>>
>>63505687
oops, and my asshole too
>>
>>63506092
Everything in you post is wrong. You obviously don't know shit about JLaw and have never seen one of her movies.
>>
>>63505431
PANCAKES
A
N
C
A
K
E
S
>>
>>63506092
Hunger games is utter shite, other than that and being in body paint, plus coming out as a filthy slut thanks to her nudes what is she famous for again?
>>
I despise her with a passion and loathe everything she stands for; however, just looking at her when she wears skimpy outfits gives me a semi hard-on. You have no idea HOW MUCH I want to hatefuck her.
>>
File: 1299900028047.jpg (16 KB, 251x248) Image search: [Google]
1299900028047.jpg
16 KB, 251x248
>>63506180
>people being famous for actually doing something
>current year
>>
why are her tits look like u__u
>>
>>63505879

> kardashians are hot

> ugly paki sisters who fuck manlet niggers are hot

how standards have fallen
>>
>>63506180
She's evidently famous for not being a shitposting n33t.
>>
>>63506117
I'm talking strictly about her public image, which is exactly what the OP's thread is about.
>>
>>63506180
other than things she is famous for what is she famous for
>>
>>63505431

She's pretty, she's a decent actress, and she's done a very good job of promoting a "so normal/just like us!" image. It's not that hard to figure out, OP.
>>
>>63506257
>kardashians are hot
Yes, got a problem?
>>
>jlaw made this thread
>>
>>63506326
Like I said, you don't know shit. Look her up on google and see how much of an entitled cunt she really is. Everything she says sounds like it's comming from a Clueless character.
>>
>>63506180
I meant to say her works with David O.Russel are acclaimed and go to awards and stuff. Obviously that doesn't make them good.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.