[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think you fucks still don't get Kylo motivations. Vader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (128 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 600x399
I think you fucks still don't get Kylo motivations. Vader turning good was a small event behind closed doors and no one knows about it except for Luke, Han, Leia and some rebels. Kylo probably thinks Vader was an 100% evil Sith who terminated the Jedi and fucked shit up because that's probably how the rest of the universe saw him, those who knew he existed of course. Just because we saw all the important things, doesn't mean everyone knows shit about it, Kulo probably didn't even saw Vader personally in his lifetime, that's why he thinks he started something and shit, he just knows that legendary utopic vision of Vader who brings fear wherever he comes.
>>
>>63504154
Who doesn't get this honestly?
>>
>>63504177
A lot of fucking people, this board get's "Vader turned good in the end why kylo worships him" "He killed sheev, why kylo worships him" "what exactly did he started?" Everyday.
>>
>>63504154
Everyone already knows this you dumb fuck
>>
>>63504208
I haven't seen one person post this
>>
Everyone knows that Vader threw Palpatine off but we dont know that he died. Therefore I believe that Kylo Ren is going to kill Palpatine, who obviously survived
>>
>>63504243
As i NEET i can confirm that are a lot of these threads, i spend my whole day on this board.
>>
>>63504154
calm down, sport .. did you take your autist candy yet?
>>
The force awakening will be the dark side awakening in rey

Watch and see
>>
>>63504264
How do they all know this? Luke is the only person alive to watch it happen
>>
>>63504300
In a galaxy where every other technology exists Im sure cctv and social media was something invented decades earlier
>>
>>63504208
It's bait. Duh.
>>
>>63504324
Of course, I forgot Luke was wearing his fucking Go-Pro at the time and uploaded the whole thing to YouTube when he got home
I'm pretty sure most people didn't even know who Sheev was since he was controlling everything behind the scenes, no one knew what happened just that Vader died
>>
in ROTJ we see luke dragging vader in the chaos of those who were still on the DS trying to escape before it blew up so maybe some mid level officer saw this and lived to say what he saw so storys got spread around about vader
>>
>>63504703
But that doesn't mean people knew about Sheev or Anakin redemption, just that Luke beat him
>>
he was actually talking to a spooky sheev ghost
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.