[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>8.1 on IMDB >89% on RT Is this actually good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Straight_Outta_Compton_poster.jpg (56 KB, 560x887) Image search: [Google]
Straight_Outta_Compton_poster.jpg
56 KB, 560x887
>8.1 on IMDB
>89% on RT

Is this actually good?
>>
>>63499777
I heard that a ton of it was bullshit and not true. Also nice lucky trips!
>>
Pretty good. Also checked.
>>
File: 1431371726949.jpg (22 KB, 735x551) Image search: [Google]
1431371726949.jpg
22 KB, 735x551
>>63499777
checked
>>
>>63499777
Nope. Nigger shit all of it.

>>63499797
>he gets excited by trips

Fucking autist much?
>>
>>63499777
i dont watch anything hip hop related because is poison of the mind. And no, I don't own a fedora
>>
>nigger crap
>critically acclaimed by a jew industry

lol do you even have to ask OP
>>
>>63499818
think theres been a flood of redditors recently who must get involved with the dubs culture here like its a holiday to them.
>>
honestly of all the movies that could have been created instead why waste it on a pseudo documentary on thugs who contributed absolutely nothing to society aside from perpetuating the shittiness they rap about. rappers are literally negative value to a civilized country.

why are americans such kucks
>>
First half was really good. Second half is poorly made Dre Propaganda. The ending is literally "and then dr. Dre went on to make 20$ a second and everyone loved him, never to be bothered by Suge again".
>>
File: 1338246663090.png (120 KB, 434x400) Image search: [Google]
1338246663090.png
120 KB, 434x400
>>63499963
>He thinks NWA was made of actual thugs
>>
>movies sissy white bois will never understand
>>
It's a decent nature documentary but they should have focused on more then one type of primate
>>
If you can see past all the "dindu nuffin" bullshit, then yes.

Keep in mind this was produced by Dre and Ice Cube. It's pretty biased.
>>
>>63499777
Yes, it is pretty good.
>>
>>63500012
lmao senpai NWA got popular because of white people

like 80% of the people at their concerts were white
>>
>>63499963
people in your kuckold country paid to see it
>>
>>63499963
How many fedoras do you own?
>>
>all those lies about eazy-e
Real bitch made niggas
>>
>>63499930
They're easy to spot, just look for the chucklefucks shitting themselves over dubs and trips that weren't even checked by the OP
>>
>>63500012
8 Mile
>>
>broke morons from the ghetto unintelligibly gibbering about being rich despite being poor as fuck
>jews give them money for rapping about being rich
>then they rap about being rich by getting rich off mouthing off that they're rich

rap industry is such a joke
>>
>>63500080
cuz white ppl are the only ones who pay for cds and concerts
>>
>>63499777
>people who dislike this move
Fucking Jews. The movie has a traitorous fucking Jew as the main villain and people are defending it? What happened to all the Hollywood Jew hate? I hate 4chan
>>
It was pretty good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxGvS1F0L38
>>
Remember when Eazy-E was a meme?

Stormniggers and redditors have ruined this place
>>
>>63499777
Are the blacks the only minority that can get away with antisemitism? Didn't they paint the Jewish manager as a hungry jew.

How can they honestly produce a biopic and skirt the hard issues, like Dr. Dre being a woman beater? He probably didn't want to sully the image. That to me, signals that a lot of it might be bullshit too.
>>
>>63501316
I remember people bringing that up when the movie came out, I thinkh e said in an interview he was a "cahnged man" so they didnt include it
>>
>>63501339
Kek. What a faggot. I understand, but it makes me disbelieve and question all that occurs on screen if you don't include the truth which may in fact make you look bad.
>>
>>63499777
Too low to be honest. It's a great film, the best bio film ever.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.