[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Leftovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: kevin.png (475 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
kevin.png
475 KB, 720x405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoryaJqzOhU

If it had more season, would it be better than Breaking Bad?
>>
>>63499206
it already is better than breaking bad
>>
Doesn't matter

Love this show
>>
Not gonna lie I teared up during this part
>>
>>63499206
kek
>>
File: leftovers.jpg (130 KB, 1871x1054) Image search: [Google]
leftovers.jpg
130 KB, 1871x1054
What the fuck was up with this?
>>
>>63501771

It's two people fucking, what did you think it was?
>>
>>63501789
But what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63502021
heaven became sodom and gomorrah... I don't know pham.. my theory is he was dead for good with the gun shot. The hotel was paradise, but he wanted to be with his family and loved ones so he's now in hell... That's why John asks "what if there's nobody home?" .. meaning something like what if all my family is in heaven??
>>
>>63502340
>theory about season ending
>main character died! it's the afterlife!

every time man
ev e ry time
>>
File: UX7148d.gif (185 KB, 390x290) Image search: [Google]
UX7148d.gif
185 KB, 390x290
>>63502563
well... death is actually kind of a thing this season.. I was implying something more like everyone died , and the ones left behind are not invited to the "hotel", and are left to suffer.. I know every show has a similar theory every time.. But I mean.. the guy that created L O S T is involved.. you just know...
>>
>>63502664
how the dickens would everyone die? guilty remnant aren't hostile and the other people invading miracle were just freaks and hippies, not a bunch of murderers.
>>
>>63501771

THAT GUY'S DICK BRAH

THAT'S WHAT WAS UP BRAH
>>
>>63499206
It's already better than breaking bad.

Breaking bad was the meme series by excellence

Well it wasn't bad but way too overhyped
>>
>>63499206
He should have died after that scene, then it would be a 10/10 season (or series) finale
>>
>>63503886
>He should have died after that scene, then it would be a 10/10 season (or series) finale

>not wanting the scene of him coming home to all his family
>not wanting to see Matt and Mary together and happy

Eat bricks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.