[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LUCAS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1024x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1024x440
LUCAS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
....he said he liked the film and agreed it was best he wasn't involved creatively. why would he be on suicide watch? it's a guaranteed commercial success yeah but it could still end up being a piece of shit. just because you say popular phrases doesn't make u right kiddo
>>
>>63499000
>not remembering when James Cameron said terminator genishit was god-tier

don't take shit these guys say before a movie seriously. Lucas was paid to say that shit. Secretly he resents JJ and Disney for making a great movie and pushing his legacy down the drain even more

SUICIDE

WATCH
>>
>>63499244

JC was probably being genuine, given he made Avatar of all things. He'd still probably have done it better if he wanted to.
>>
>>63498948

idk
everything I see about the movie is bland as fuck

at least with the prequels there was a lot of crazy and even laughable shit going on

this just looks neutered
>>
>>63498948
im sure that billionaire is tighting the rope right now
>>
>>63499244
>implying Lucas isn't making stacks just from having the Star Wars franchise in the public eye again
>>
>>63498948
He's been on suicide watch since 1999. I'm getting bored of waiting desu senpai. When will he pull the trigger?
>>
BACK IN THE AMBULANCES
GET READY THE EMTS

WE HAVE FAINT SIGNS OF

V
I
S
I
B
L
E

L
I
F
E
>>
>>63499244
>making a great movie
It won't be great unless they reveal that Kylo is a clone of Anakin and they resurrect the "Jedi clones go batshit insane" thing from the EU.
>>
>>63499693
>EU trash

Disney were right to purge this pleb tier shit.

It's just shame TFA will be worse than capeshit
>>
>>63499244
You assume Jew Jew hasnt laid a giant turd. Given its about a black stormtrooper and some chick with fetal alcohol syndrome face Im more inclined to believe giant turd.
>>
Poetry
>>
Look at these fucking edgelords standing in the rain soaking wet trying to look cool to an audience of no one but each other

These freaks perfectly sum up the Star Wars fanbase. Think about. Kylo is literally a Darth Vader fanboy, what more proof do you need? His character literally represents the collective angst of diehard fans of the original trilogy

He wants desperately to emulate Vader, to return to what he believes was best. His shortsighted manchild-ness reflects the typical prequel decrying nerds who fail to recognize faults of their precious memories.

It is therefore fitting that his father is Han Solo and that he later kills him. Harrison Ford has by far had the most successful acting career out of the OT. His character's spawn betraying him and ending his life is meant to be symbolic of how the despite having a varied and beloved career, the fame of Star Wars always followed Ford anywhere he went. However the iconic roles through Fords career acted for the continual dismantling of that Han Solo identity adhered to him. Hamill is always Luke, Fischer is always Leia, but Ford was Indy, The blade runner, Mr President, the Fugitive, etc.. . Now as an old man he is in the real world finally forced to turn around and face the entity he gave birth too - the same as Han does to Kylo - by doing one final Star Wars film. Death is the punishment for abandoning the world and character he helped create, and for believing he could escape his destiny.
>>
>>63499722
>calling the EU pleb tier
...in what world do you live in that movies were any more refined?

Fuck it. I want Disney to work in the soul-stealing dinosaurs, too.
>>
>>63499800
>this pasta
>>
>>63499000
My God. He's become a manic depressant.
>>
>>63499859
you're right, all of star wars is pleb-tier.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.