[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how would you have done alien 3 senpai? >earth >ripley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: alien-3-movie-poster_092966.jpg (518 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
alien-3-movie-poster_092966.jpg
518 KB, 1920x1200
how would you have done alien 3 senpai?

>earth
>ripley and hicks married, adopted Newt
>ripley dead due to cancer, hicks depression
>newt is mid-late twenties, lawyer working to expose corruption of Weyland industries
>meanwhile Weyland has smuggled an alien egg or host back to earth
>stuff happens
>>
File: bird.png (311 KB, 665x593) Image search: [Google]
bird.png
311 KB, 665x593
>>63498527
>>
>>63498527
Literally nothing. Leave alien at a Strong Film Duo and nothing more, just like the Bill and Ted and Terminator films
>>
>>63498527
I thought it was alright, except for the shitty
>lol Hicks and Newt are dead because reasons
I liked how it tried to get back to its horror roots. Just a single alien and a bunch of people trapped in a claustrophobic place.

The ending was a little retarded, but.. eh.
>>
>>63498618
DUDE JESUS SYMBOLISM LMAO
>>
>>63498527
ANYTHING ELSE!
>>
>>63498527

I would not have made it.
>>
>>63498527
Alien3 is a good movie just how it is.
First one is about sex
Second is about motherhood
Third is about death.

Pottery
>>
>>63498763
and which retard rationalized that forced symbolism after the fact?
>>
The only thing I would change is the egg on board the ship? Why was that there? It was fine with just a facehugger. The egg had no business being there.
>>
>>63498849
ur mum m8
>>
File: CVG.jpg (44 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
CVG.jpg
44 KB, 599x335
>>63498527
Have it be set between Alien and Aliens, having Ripley crash land after the end of the first movie.
>>
>>63498527
Like the Dark Horse comics. They were the bomb. Earth-newt storyline, fuck old ripley.
>>
>>63498527

I would've put a veteran director on it not Fincher, everybody treated him like a fuccboi second guessing and actively slapping down every decision he made.

If you don't like how he makes the movie why the fuck did you hire him..
>>
>>63500455
They'd have probably done that to any director in his shoes. The first two were such huge successes that they wanted to be involved in everything in the third one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.