[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First season was better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: the-leftovers-feaatured.jpg (173 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers-feaatured.jpg
173 KB, 1252x1252
First season was better
>>
>>63495826
>Too busy to watch shows on time
>Watched this before Fargo ep9
Holy fuck, between these two shows and Mr. Robot this year was God-tier. Throw in all the comedy shows especially You're The Worst and this has been a landmark year for television.
>>
>>63495931
Forgot Show Me A Hero
>>
Jesus Lindelof... Nobody cares about your stupid clickbait show
Go suck a dick
>>
The first and second seasons are like two different shows. Season 1 was more about the characters trying to find happiness and overcome their emotional blocks, while season 2 was more of a suspense/mystery show.

It's a pretty solid show any which way you look at it, though.
>>
>>63495826
Fuckoff. International assassin was a goat episode. Better than anything from the first season.
>>
>>63495931
>You're the Worst

Mah nigga
>>
I agree but season 2 is a very close second
>>
First season had to conform to the book.

Second season had room to maneuver and told a better story.

Both are fantastic.
>>
>>63495931
>Not including Mad Men finale season

Agree with the others
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFBeGlC_ZyU
>>
>>63495826
don't have to spoiler facts

>>63496230
agreed if you think comic books are better than non-picture books
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.