[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did she picked up the teddy bear?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-10-011524_843x365_scrot.png (273 KB, 843x365) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-10-011524_843x365_scrot.png
273 KB, 843x365
Why did she picked up the teddy bear?
>>
>>63494414
thats right never thought if that, if she is a zombie why would she pick that up?

shit dude consider my mind blown.
>>
>>63494414
>>63495323
woah
FUCK
this is such a MINDblower
it just scooted right by me the first time
WAS SHE REALLY A ZOMBIE????
>>
>>63495323
The zombies from season 1 were smart.
>picking up a teddy bear
>knowing how to turn a door knob

But then the director got fired by season 2.
>>
>>63494414
wait a min come to think of it, Morgan's wife tried opening the door in one episode.

She was turning the door handle.
>>
>>63494414
Because it was the pilot episode. nothing more, nothing less.
>>
I guess when they first turn they remember some stuff.
>>
>>63495828
>this
you dumb fucks. it was the first episode.

you see in the current episodes the zombies are completely decrepit.
>>
>>63497005
They remember stealth skills
>>
The director got replaced and we now have generic SURPRISE BITCH I'M SUDDENLY BEHIND YOU zombies.
>>
>>63495409
They have established that the zombies are semi-smart when they first turn, but as time goes on, they get dumber and weaker.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.