[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck was this bad. Don't tell me people on this board will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Fuck was this bad.
Don't tell me people on this board will defend this piece of shit.
>>
>>63494278
I'm still not sure what the point was, or why the characters faces changed. I was confused and aroused and I wasn't having fun.
>>
which vol is the one where the girl gets B L A C K E D?
i need to skip that one and only watch the other cus i don't wanna get turned on in front of my parents
>>
Overall von Trier's best film, though part two is a step down from part one.
>>
>>63494418
If that's his best, I don't want to see anything else by him ever again.
>>
>>63494278
I will defend anything you call a piece of shit
>>
Literally too deep for you

I'm not even joking
>>
File: 1431148323460.jpg (358 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1431148323460.jpg
358 KB, 1280x960
>>63494278
cheap thrill for the bourgeoisie

reminder liberals are pure hedonist and that little rules exist to violate them so that you enjoy even more the action that breaks the little rules.
>>
File: europa_lars_von_trier13.png (349 KB, 900x389) Image search: [Google]
europa_lars_von_trier13.png
349 KB, 900x389
>>63494577
Others I would recommend: Manderlay, Europa
>>
Its brilliant.
>>
>>63494278
i liked it! i saw it a while ago so i cant remember specifics but i remember thinking it had its momemnts. not much of a defense butoh well
>>
> Perhaps the only difference between me and other people was that I've always demanded more from the sunset; more spectacular colors when the sun hit the horizon. That's perhaps my only sin.

He's a great writer but needs a editor to cut his shit down
>>
I think Lars was just trying too hard.
>>
>>63494418
I like Breaking the Waves, Melancholia, and especially Antichrist better. It was on par with Dogville.
>>
File: 1447643972996.jpg (63 KB, 507x337) Image search: [Google]
1447643972996.jpg
63 KB, 507x337
>mfw multiple girls have tried getting me to watch this on account of how "hot" and "sexy" it is.
>>
>Joe: Even though only one in a million, as my dubious therapist said, succeed in mentally, bodily, and in her heart ridding herself of her sexuality, this is now my goal.
>Seligman: But is that a life worth living?
>Joe: It's the only way I can live it. I will stand up against all odds, just like a deformed tree on a hill. I will muster all my stubbornness, my strength, my masculine aggression.

beautiful
but the movie was shit
>>
>>63496374
The dialogue wasn't one of the movie's strong points, I'll give you that.
>>
File: 1386735956605s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1386735956605s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>63496362
When my girlfriend watched Blue is the Warmest Color she texted me saying that it made her so horny and reminded her of me. Was stoned with a good friend and we laughed our asses off.
>>
>>63494278
Von Trier considers Tarkovsky a god, but you would think at that rate that he wouldn't go for edgy tactics to get his ideas across. Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>63496322
You mean what he usually does? Lars "McEdgy" Tier is known for that.

But you know, at least he puts effort into his films and I can't fault him for that.
>>
>>63497716
It was a play on words
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.