[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
omg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECY gD7zylrE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
omg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECYgD7zylrE
>>
File: SMOKIN!.jpg (3 KB, 96x125) Image search: [Google]
SMOKIN!.jpg
3 KB, 96x125
Boyega comes across pretty well in this one.

Daisy does not.

W O O D E N
O
O
D
E
N
>>
>>63494118

>chinese movie traier
>some guy dressed like a black brittish kid from 2006 starts playing
>>
>>63494118

>Han is the new Obi Wan
>>
>>63494118
what the fuck. Doesnt even sound like their real voices. It's like they've taken an english flick and dubbed it with shitty english voice actors
>>
the more i see of this movie the more it looks like a reboot of episode 4....
>>
This is really not looking good...

The first couple of trailers seemed epic because they weren't revealing much but the more they show the more it looks like this is going to be pretty generic and poor.
>>
>>63495730
the stuff they keep showing is just expanding on the first trailer, its not like theyre cutting in much else thats new

i mean there is a chance they are doing that because there are big chunks they dont want to reveal
>>
>>63494602
It's like poetry, it rhymes.
>>
>>63495730
i disagree

this trailer had harrison looking the most Han Solo he has so far
>>
Looks pretty bad. Good thing it's probably gonna flop.
>>
are all the people age 30 and younger pretending to be excited to seem cool or what?
>>
>>63494118
its the same shit, we've seen before
>>
>>63495846
Fuck off, autist.
>>
>>63495771
kek
>>
>>63495846
Do you ever leave the basement?
>>
>>63495759
Where are you from?
>>
>>63495846
I've literally been worried I won't be able to get a ticket for the one IMAX theater we have for like 2 weeks
>>
>>63495960
Just came from Reddit good sir
>>
>>63494602
JJ said that Han is not a new Obi Wan because he's still clearly a rogue at heart and demonstrates it through his actions.

I think that Luke is going to be like Obi Wan, because I'm pretty sure it's Luke talking about the force and his bloodline in the American trailers.
>>
File: memes.jpg (17 KB, 387x279) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
17 KB, 387x279
>>63495970
>mfw bought tickets 2 months ago
>>
>>63495730
that fucking hyperdrive looked cool at first in a retro way, then became the same shit warp drive special effect from the JJ's star trek films.
>>
it's true
>>
>>63496259
A lot of people complained that his Star Trek looked too much like Star Wars so maybe he was like fuck you faggots watch this.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.