[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which version of Hulk was best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: hulk.jpg (293 KB, 887x1533) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
293 KB, 887x1533
Which version of Hulk was best?
>>
I like the first Bana one.

But the Rufalo one has best hair
>>
>>63493186

I don't know, but I fucking hate ruffalo and I hope he gets late-onset SIDS
>>
Ed Norton's Hulk was breddy gud.

Shame about the falling out with Marvel.
>>
>>63493186
what is up with that just bieber hair on the second one dawg?
>>
Fuck off to Reddit, vermin.
>>
Norton > Bana >>>>>>>>>> Rufalo
>>
>>63493186
Bana Hulk is shit

Norton Hulk looks weird. He has a cat nose, a tiny head and an emo haircut

Ruffalo Hulk is clearly the best.

Norton was the best Banner though
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 380x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 380x529
>>63493186
>not posting best hulk
>>
>>63494101
like lou ferrigno on coke, son.
>>
Ang Lee's. Even more so when you consider how shit CGI was then compared to Avengers budget and growth in tech a decade later
>>
>>63493186
first one looks the most real ironically
>>
>>63493186
2003 no contest. It's actually one of the better super hero movies ever made.
>>
Bana is the /tv/ choice
Norton is the /v/ choice
Ruffalo is the /co/ choice
>>
>>63494201
There was a great youtube video that explained how the older one looked better to most people in todays eyes, because it was made with less ambitious cinematography. Its why shitty movies like Dragon heart actually looks less dated(if not for the film grain) than lord of the rings... Because they understood the limits(specifically with light settings) and didnt try to go to far.

The biggest issue with that hulk, imo, is the chose a horrible shade of green... But otherwise yeah, it over-all looks better.
>>
>>63493186
Bana design, Norton attitude, Ruffalo Banner and technology.
>>
>>63493186
>CGI getting worse each time

For what FUCKING purpose?
>>
2003 only because it has best girl
>>
>>63495037
It's funny because the Bana one is in direct sunlight, which is usually a no-no for CGI characters.
>>
The scene where Bana's Hulk smashes through the front window of his house and then later smasher his way out of that "unbreakable" water filled steel and glass cage is still the best scenes in any Hulk movie.
>>
Someone post that Hulk/Black Widow gif
>>
>>63493186
They all suck. When are they going to give Hulk an actual personality like he has in the comics? Even the cartoons get Hulk better than MCU.

>>63493741
>newfag plz go
4chan isn't some secret club. You're not one of the cool kids because you post here. And telling people to go back to reddit just makes it glaringly obvious that you need to lurk more.
>>
>>63493444
I don't think there was a falling out. He just didn't wanna do super hero movies.

Also he was salty that they removed a lot of story from Incredible Hulk.
>>
Incredible Hulk is the best portrayal but none of them are that good or have gotten him right yet. Worst is in the Avengers literally making him like an ape, how fucking retarded is that
>>
>>63495458
I could've sworn it was another issue in a long list between actors, directors, writers, etc. vs Ike Perlmutter.

Might be wrong though, it's been some eyars.
>>
The Ang Lee one at least tried to do something different as far as comic book movies go, even if it didn't succeed
>>
Based Norton had the best version.
>>
>>63495644
Hollywood doenst like taking risks anymore
>>
fucking hate ruffalo. ugly ass untalented bitch.
>>
File: 1438143725031.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1438143725031.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>63495362
Literally fucking reddit
>>
>>63493484
>has somewhat trendy haircut
>ha ha whats up with that jb looking homo what a fag lmao
>>
>>63495644
The most important part to take away from your statement is "didn't succeed."

Everything else is white noise.
>>
Pleb choice:
Rufallo

Hipster choice:
Bana

Patrician choice:
Norton
>>
Bana is patrician kine hulk
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x357
Best Banner was Bana
Best Hulk was inc. Hulk (shredded)

Besides the hulk dogs , I enjoyed 2003 the most, good OST, and good final fight

This recent ape hulk is the worst by far
>>
>>63496102
This.

Norton's was the only one even remotely believable. It's some seriously revisionist horseshit to say the Bana Hulk was good, fucking NO ONE liked it at the time, and for good reason.
>>
>>63496360
>and good final fight
2003 hulk had the showdown with Nick Nolte right? for such a shit movie, that fight was really good.
>>
>>63495362
>le lurk more maymay
>>
>>63493444
agreed norton the best looking hulk and best story + fights
send in the cannons....VROOM VROOM (OVER THE TREES THAT WERE SET HERE FOR NO FUCKING REASON BUT TO MAKE THE ENTRANCE LOOK COOL)

that movie was good but some scenes were just too stupid
>>
>>63493186
Ang Lee's Hulk is the best Hulk film and the....3rd best superhero film of all time.
>>
>>63497153
spiderman
hulk
????
>>
norton was best Banner

ruffalo was best Hulk
>>
>>63496907
>fucking NO ONE liked it at the time, and for a good reason
Yes, because it's to this day one of the most "dramatic" superhero films and mainstream audiences have awful taste in film. It's actually well-acted (see Nolan's morose Batman trilogy or the tonal disasters that are the Iron Man/Avengers films); a psychologically engaging portrait of how childhood trauma affects a person. Its visuals have held up tremendously, it's got an amazing score by Danny Elfman, and Ang Lee focuses on the relationships between his characters, not just poorly-edited action sequences.
>>
>all thesw people praising Norton
Worst thing is, they removed some of the crucial scenes. Can you imagine how much better both the film and the character of Banner would be if Norton managed to get what he wanted? Fucking mass-appeal ruining everything.
>>
>>63497153
1. Spider-Man 2
2. Unbreakable
3. Hulk
>>
File: 566505_033.jpg (59 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
566505_033.jpg
59 KB, 320x240
>>
Ang Lee is the only director so far that has actually "got" the Hulk as a character.
>>
>>63497281
Norton pushed for better characterization so they got Ruffalo instead.
>>
They were all extremely forgettable. Never considered the Hulk to be an interesting character to start with.
>>
>>63497254
this. bana hulk was possibly the only superhero movie i've enjoyed. playing chopper was good prep.
>>
>>63497254
>i have never read comics in my life

Yeah, Marvel and DC have been pulling that off for decades without a medicore, lackluster story.
>>
>>63494091

Everything about this post is correct.
>>
>>63493186
the green one
>>
>>63497254

>and mainstream audiences have awful taste in film

I'd always odd to see capeshit fans try to play cultural elitists.

It's like seeing a morbidly obese man try to lecture people on the proper techniques of long distance running.
>>
>>63497153
>>63497274
>implying
>no hell boy
>no TDK
>no guardians
>no batman
>no blade
>no superman
>no winter soldier
>no iron man
>but includes first hulk

GONNA NEED A DUMPSTER FOR ALL THESE TRASH OPINIONS
>>
>>63493186
I like the face of the top but the color of the bottom and skin texture of the middle
>>
Nortons' Hulk was fucking amazing.
He just made for a really shitty Bruce Banner.

That one part where they were going after him with the fucking sound cannon things gave me the chills. That shit looked unreal
>>
>>63493186
Bana as a stand alone film and character, the others are rehashes of bana's hulk (muh betty).
>>
>>63498176
Goddamnit, I read that as Bane.
>>
>>63497791
your list sucks - all of those movies are mediocre
>>
>>63493186
The hulks lame.
>>
>>63495037
WETA effect
>>
>>63498215
He's a big guy too
>>
I love Gray Hulk from the animated series
>>
>best hulk
>fights poodles
>mfw
>>
>>63499981

It actually made a degree of sense since poodles were originally hunting dogs, they just became pussified show dogs over the years
>>
>>63493186
the 70's tv series
>>
>>63500050
It was actually good. It really took a lot to piss off Bruce Banner though.
>>
The first one is the Strongest, the second one had the best movie, and the third looks the best. I really wish they would make him powerful, him and Thor have both become pussies compared to their comic book counter part. If Thor ever fights someone like Surtur they need to give him a huge powerboost.
>>
>>63493186
ANG LEE
N
G

L
E
E
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.