[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only a master of Evil Darth. What did he mean by this? Who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>Only a master of Evil Darth.

What did he mean by this? Who was the master of Good Darth?
>>
Sometimes this shit just gets tiresome

0/10
>>
File: 1449609526676.jpg (258 KB, 611x815) Image search: [Google]
1449609526676.jpg
258 KB, 611x815
>Luke, did I ever tell you about how I used to call your father 'Darth', as if it was his first name and not a title? He was a good friend.
>>
At the time Darth was his actually name. Darth being a title is a later retcon.
>>
>>63492830

I'm serious. You MUST stop.
>>
Did anyone else originally think Darth was his first name and not a title. Like, Darth instead of Garth.
>>
>>63493179
why? because with 24kb and 2 words he manages to btfo of all of 4chan its its faggoty goddamn meme shit?

this is why reddit took over 4chan btw because of no fun allowed faggots like you
>>
File: Darth.jpg (79 KB, 736x557) Image search: [Google]
Darth.jpg
79 KB, 736x557
>>63492422
I’ve been waiting for you, Obi Wan.
We meet again at last.
The circle is now complete.
When I left you, I was but the learner.
Now I am the Master.

>implying anyone on the prequels was or the next movies is going to be this badass
>>
when he was anakin skywalker he was a master of good darth.
read "Star Wars and the Darth Teachings" by James Luceno to understand
>>
>>63493222
just redditors
>>
>>63492674
>actually name
>>63492674
>actually
>tfw you post on a board with retards....
>>
>>63493655
A typo does not make it any less true.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.