[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's easily twice as funny as Colbert, Fallon, Noah and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: conan.jpg (69 KB, 705x405) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
69 KB, 705x405
He's easily twice as funny as Colbert, Fallon, Noah and The Current Year Man, yet has shit ratings compared to any of them.

Anyone can explain this?
>>
>>63492418
>He's funny

Stop right there, you contrarian fucking hipster. He is just as boring as the rest.
>>
>>63492418
He doesnt pander to any obvious subsection except maybe stoner college students.

He's just funny naturally whereas the rest of that list all have their specific demographics they're aiming for
>>
>>63492418
He's on TBS
>>
>>63492418
He's not funny either.
>>
>>63492486
very funny.
>>
didn't all those other guys replace someone else on already popular shows?
>>
>>63492418
He's not THAT funny, and most of the time he looks like he's not really enjoying being a talk show host.

The only interviews where he's genuinely enjoying himself are this one with Nathan Fielder, and any interview he's done with Bill Burr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfy1QFodnWo
>>
His skits are awful desu

His opening monologue is usually quality and he'll have a good interview every now and then

Old people think he's too weird and won't watch him
>>
>>63492659
this one with Bill Burr is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9YL04v-J5U
>>
>>63492448
he actually is funny

his shorts with the executive producer guy are the funniest shit I've seen in years
>>
>>63492659
part of his shtick is self detriment and hating everything

he's like 4chan: the host
>>
>>63492418
wouldn't worry about him most of his shit has a fuckload of online views and his show is cheap to make
>>
>>63492418
He's my favorite for sure. Has been since I was a young 'un.
>>
>>63492831
Art imitates life, bro. Conan looks like he HATES interviewing actors and singers, but always has a great time with comics
>>
>>63492418
He's funny but he is also a one trick pony and that is ultimately what caused his demise. How many times can you watch the same fish out of water dumb tall Irishman skit without it being redundant?
>>
he is on TBS

He probably doesn't care about the ratings though, he can pretty much do what he wants
>>
>>63492418
Disciple of this man since childhood. His documentary is the shit.
>>
conan is absolute dogshit
>>
>>63492418
he's broadcasted to a smaller audience, his youtube audience is bigger than other talk show hosts.
>>
>>63492939
the point is to make the comics look like they're funny

it's something every talk show host does
>>
I like his monologue and skits better than his interviewing.

Gimick episodes like the scrapisodes and trip to armenia that are pure him being funny are the best.
>>
>>63492486
/thread
>>
File: richter.jpg (276 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
richter.jpg
276 KB, 2000x1333
>>63492418
His sidekick is ten times as funny as him though.
>>
>>63495299
Reminder that he had one of the only funny lines in Arrested Development.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9LCnJxHanU
>>
>>63492418
>Colbert, Fallon, Noah and The Current Year Man
He really isn't also no one knows what channel TBS is on.
>>
>>63492418
He focuses on the internet and realized tv isn't where it's at these days.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.