[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /tv/ I'm listening.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Hello /tv/ I'm listening.
>>
>>63492370
The Boss promo poster with the cast on meat hooks was hilarious.
>>
File: DZjOZ.jpg (267 KB, 1585x1600) Image search: [Google]
DZjOZ.jpg
267 KB, 1585x1600
>>63492370
>>
>>63492370
I wrote this for the nipple thread but I'll post it here since it vaguely has to do with psychology:

Because American advertisers and marketers recognized the power of visual archetypes as pointed out by Jung. Jung observed which shapes children gravitated towards and found they most like the circle in groups of three or seven. Why? Because it is the most instinctual way of recognizing their mother. The eye is three circles: the pupil within the iris within the sclera. The breast is three circles: the nipple within the areola within the breast. Counting two pupils, two iris', two nostrils, and one mouth, we get seven circles that most notably denote the face. You know who knew about Jung? Walt Disney. Mickey Mouse is three circles and you'll notice that perspective never changes that in the cartoons. Were the nipple to be made public and non-offensive, it would lose its impact marketers would not be able to use it to sell things as efficiently.
>>
>>63492370

Absolutely one of the best TV shows ever. Not underrated though I don’t' think? Everyone loves Frasier right? I hope so.
>>
File: jejune.jpg (52 KB, 628x371) Image search: [Google]
jejune.jpg
52 KB, 628x371
Sherry, /tv/?
>>
>>63493225

+1!
>>
>>63494683

Sherry? What an intriguing idea. I think I can scare up a bottle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9_006vjIg
>>
>>63495500
That's one of my favorite episodes. They could go from funny to touching in a heartbeat.
>>
>>63495500
holy shit
the pizza guy becomes his manager
>>
>>63493877
"comfy" gets thrown around a lot here but this show is the dictionary definition
>>
>>63496308
nah
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.