[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AHS: Hotel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
New American Horror Story. Looks like a Gaga heavy episode.
>>
remove gaga
>>
She looks terrible.
>>
anyone got a link to a stream?
>>
HE LOVED HERE GAGA
>>
>Buy your own damn flowersssssssssss
>>
What a selfish bitch
>>
She's on the edge of glory.
>>
>>63492446
Gaga, that is
>>
who /want to fuck gaga/ here
>>
All these guys look the same I can't tell which is which.
>>
>>63492498
that's racist
>>
>>63492493

Yes. Stream plz. Dick is prepped.
>>
The soundtrack is the best part of this season

New Order is my shit
>>
I really hope Mare Winningham and Evan Peters get Emmy Nominations.
>>
hello?
>>
>>63492928
They absolutely deserve it. Great performances overall.
>>
Bill Cosby?!
>>
>>63493146
this shit is depressing
>>
>>63493202
this shit is depressing as fuck
>>
>>63493202
>Dad helps you
>Dad Dies
>Bring Dad back t life
>He's a fucking zombie, in mind
>Have to see Dad die again

Jesus Christ
>>
Goddamn this was heart breaking. I went through this with my grandfather, and I regretted not spending time with him. I don't think I could deal with watching my parents fall apart like that. The only thing that made me happy was that vampire bill cosby killed the two guys that had the nerve to brake into his house two times.
>>
Holy shit this thread is dead.

I think this whole revenge thing is a trap to kill Angela Bassett. Donovan really did fall for the Countess again.
>>
>>63493467
probably all 3 of them getting deaded by lady gaga
>>
holy shit the vampire kids
>>
>>63493467
>Holy shit this thread is dead.
Not much happened this episode yet, so there's not much to talk about.

>I think this whole revenge thing is a trap to kill Angela Bassett. Donovan really did fall for the Countess again.
IIRC Bassett looked like she was hesitating in the preview
>>
>>63493511
My favorite subplot of the season so far. It's ridiculous, but that first episode when they were created was great
>>
What the hell happened to the addiction demon? Was that just completely abandoned?
>>
Rused
>>
>That "Aw shit".

She knows. Based Bates
>>
>>63493584
They sort of mentioned it last episode, but I didn't catch what they said. It was so fast, and done in passing.
>>
File: 1424220719741.jpg (91 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1424220719741.jpg
91 KB, 600x450
Can anyone explain what is going on for someone who literally just started watching this?
>>
>>63493619
>>63493584
It really wants to fuck up Lana Banana in more ways than one.

Dastardly Walt Disney is keeping it at bay in order to let Lana lead the detective to finish his 10 Commandments murders, which Lana is helping him do, kind of.
>>
Dat linguistic accommodation
>>
File: 1444746128269.jpg (307 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1444746128269.jpg
307 KB, 1000x1500
Don't fall for her lies my waifu
>>
>Matt Bomer getting c u c k ed
>>
>>63493754
That was his role this whole season.
>>
LIZ TAYLOR MY GIRL
>>
>Ms. Evers was right on the mark

Fuck that Will Drake dude
>>
So this whole season was about kekolding?
>>
>>63492727
it really is fantastic
>>
>>63494083
>March keks Evers
>Detective keks his wife
>His wife keks him with her son
>Gaga keks everybody

Pretty much
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.