[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's going to play him in the biopic? I say either Tom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Goober.jpg (16 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
Goober.jpg
16 KB, 223x226
Who's going to play him in the biopic?

I say either Tom Hardy or Josh Peck
>>
File: drake-bell-04.jpg (36 KB, 275x400) Image search: [Google]
drake-bell-04.jpg
36 KB, 275x400
>Literally ate his own shit on stage

If only there was someone who would sink so low for a paycheck...
>>
his idiot brother sure loves to cash in from his name so I said something like this will be possible
>>
I read somewhere that he was legitimately mentally retarded.
Is it true?
>>
Shia Lebouf was born for this role, no one else comes close.
>>
>>63492502
Nah, he had a big ego and realized if he wanted to do what he wanted to accomplish there would be absolutely no limits
>>
>>63492502
No. He was well aware of what he was doing. He knew how to push peoples' buttons.
>>
>>63492506
>Shia Lebouf was born for this role
He would be perfect
>>63491477
>Tom Hardy
Too close to bronson, and he is too good looking for the part.

GG allin was a retard, but he was the real deal, real contra-culture, not a faggot like the NWA
>>
http://youtu.be/ES6mdRgKHJQ
I love the tv appearances he made during his final days

He sure as fuck only did it to shock people and probably earned a paycheck from the networks just to appear.
>>
>>63492791
this

his whole existence was to shock. gotta love him but i wouldn't ever wanna be around him.
>>
>>63492791
I wonder what happened to those girls.
>>
>>63493031
aids or od'd
>>
>>63492502
>gg allin gets called mentally retarded

Well you want me to kiss your ass
Well bend over, buddy, here comes my foot
I don't need your cry ass shit
Temper's rising, take a fit

Bite it you scum
Bite it you scum
Bite it you scum - Here I come
Bite it you scum
>>
Is this the best GG Alin song?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aR7Njv5-GtA
>>
The guy that made The Hangover did a pretty rad documentary on him
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.