[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is game of thrones such shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1449708451785.png (3 MB, 885x4034) Image search: [Google]
1449708451785.png
3 MB, 885x4034
why is game of thrones such shit?
>>
it isn't tho
>>
>>63491095
Meh tier fantasy novels + incompetent producers=shit television adaption.
>>
>>63491095

there were like 20 guys in there and he took out most of them
>>
>>63491151
nah but he must take out all of them to be truly true to his character

IT'S LOGIC
>>
>>63491106
>>/tumblr/

Bottom feeding food for plebs
>>
>>63491188
It's logically fine for him to die when outnumbered.
It's thematically unsatisfactory to audiences when a legendary warrior is killed by nobodies in masks launching an ambush.
I shouldn't have to explain this to two guys with Masters of Fine Arts degrees in creative writing, but okay.
>>
>>63491320
that is what i was implying in my post.
>>
It is fucking pathetic that he's hyped up as one of the best swordsman so when we finally see him fight for the first time ever he's taken out and they have the audacity to leave it as a cliffhanger on weather he did in fact die or not.
Jesus Christ this last season was the epitome of shit.
>>
>>63491320
also he is old AF tbqh f@m
>>
>>63491095
>>
File: worst queen.jpg (66 KB, 340x960) Image search: [Google]
worst queen.jpg
66 KB, 340x960
Never forget, Dany has no fucking clue what she's doing
>>
See i watched this recently and i think he lived up to his show name. he took out around 13-15 guys before finally going down. that's pretty fucking insane by the show standards
>>
>>63491702
Yeah I hated Dany ever since she trusted a blood mage. Dumb bitch.
>>
>>63491702
Its much more apparent in the books desu
They even show you how shit everything is in the other cities she "liberated"
>>
Dude probably built a fighting style around fighting with the best armor available. Without it he's just a dude who is good at fighting.
>>
File: mule.jpg (25 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
25 KB, 500x300
Hehe . . . meme
>>
>>63491320
This, and the idea that Barristan would be patrolling the city without his fucking armour on is retarded
>>
>>63491095
As a guy from SEA its the greatest shit ever, everyone talks about it.
All other super acclaimed TV shows always fucking bore me.
With Game of Thrones its fucking fantastic. Its no wonder why it has World Wide acclaim.
It has problems though like some subplots are kinda lame and some performances are just uneven, like Ramsey Bolton he just brings an aura in every scene he is in, the actor playing his dad could only wish he could be as good.
The cgi is way better than most TV and the fight scenes could be a lot better.
The costumes though are the best shit ever, I havent seen a movie with better armors.
>>
>>63491095
Too many left-wing tropes as well. I could care less if your opinions differ from mine, but GOT makes it so fucking blatant.
>Le corrupt priest
>"White people have no culture"
>"The Dark ages"
>Shoehorning black actors to play characters that weren't black in the books.
>"The world is a shitty place, so just give up on having any moral compass" is the main message and symbolism.
>Even in an era where birth control is uncommon, everyone sleeps around nonstop
>"We don't hurt little girls in this Middle Eastern-inspired country"
>"Women have more rights in this Middle-Eastern inspired country."
>Knights are just brutes in clunky armor
>Le Stronk Womyn trope (Brienne kicks everyone's ass)
>"All Men Must Die"
>All men are rapists
>>
File: The Plan All Along.png (88 KB, 832x928) Image search: [Google]
The Plan All Along.png
88 KB, 832x928
Just think of it as a /tg/ session.

Also, I think pic related is D&D's plan for the upcoming season. It's MUH DRAGONS and Tyrion's upcoming story arc
>>
>>63491095
>show catches up to Bran's Fall in one single episode
That's all the evidence I needed.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.