[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty sloppy writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: knock.jpg (50 KB, 517x720) Image search: [Google]
knock.jpg
50 KB, 517x720
how does shit like this get greenlit? eli roth is just the worst
>>
>>63489204

why was it bad or something
>>
>>63489204
Well it's your stupid fault for seeing The Green Inferno and actually saying "it wasn't that bad".
>>
>>63489204
You got some tits and ass for FREE as in FREE PIZZA!
>>
>>63489272
Fuck you anon. TGI was the comedy of the year.
>>
>>63489204
Except he isn't. Cabin Fever, Hostel 2 and Knock Knock are good. There are literally tens of thousands of worse movies and thousands of worse directors.
>>
To be honest op, the only bard part of the movie was the script, the actors, and the rubber dildo nightstick. I actually liked the premise and location. The actors were overdoing it though.
>>
>>63489229
>>63489204
everything that wasn't dearmas' tits or FREE PIZZA was insufferable
>>
>>63489204
Aww poor weddit was twiggered :'(
>>
>>63489337
You fuck off you tasteless c.u.c.k.
>>
Please stop watching Eli Roth movies. He's killing the industry.

Thanks.
>>
>It was just a prank dude chill!

The Movie.
>>
>>63489204
Who gives a fuck, the girls are cute.
>>
>>63489522

How? Disney is killing the industry, not some autistic jew horror fanboy who makes one movie every 3 years.
>>
>>63489568

>we don't really kill people
>black guy dies
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.