[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened to him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: jar jar.jpg (40 KB, 400x525) Image search: [Google]
jar jar.jpg
40 KB, 400x525
So what happened to him?
>>
he was the key to everything
>>
He died on the way back to his home planet
>>
Really a Sith Lord in disguise but the disguise was so good all the viewers hated him. So they chickened out of that storyline.
>>
>>63488733
he was one of the founders of the rebel alliance, and stupid as he was he was still very loyal, so either he was killed or he spent the rest of his life putting in work.

>inb4 le epic reddit sith theory
>>
>>63488733
Better yet how do you write a decent Jar Jar?
>>
>>63488733
Heesa free!
>>
DELLOW FELEGATES
>>
>>63488795
this is so fucking stupid.

that video with all the "evidence" has more goddamn holes in it than swiss cheese. It is Literally Reddit: the Theory. I actually think it might be worse than the "rugrats" theory
>>
He checked these dubs
>>
>>63488925
I find your lack of dubs disturbing
>>
File: Zeon.png (30 KB, 794x551) Image search: [Google]
Zeon.png
30 KB, 794x551
>>63488970
>>63488925
Execute order 666
>>
>>63488918
Actually out of all the ridiculous fan theories I've seen that one does seem to have something to it. Sure the final conclusion was bullshit along with the drunken fighting crap. But if you rewatch TPM he does pretty much cause everything bad that happens.
>>
File: mindblown.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>63489111
>But if you rewatch TPM he does pretty much cause everything bad that happens.

Jar Jar really was the key to all this
>>
Assuming jar jar being born in 52 BBY is still canon, and that he lived a peaceful life after episode 3, jar jar binks would've likely died 9 years after episode 6.
>>
Wasn't he around when Padme was giving birth?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.