[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke comes on screen. >everyone starts clapping and cheering.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: luke.jpg (119 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
luke.jpg
119 KB, 500x741
>Luke comes on screen.
>everyone starts clapping and cheering.

You know it's going to happen in every american theater.
>>
Probably when the shooting will happen
>>
>>63485370
>he's wearing Padme's necklace
letrashman.jpg
>>
>>63485370
>Luke will be an untouchable jedi god even though he was a half trained shitter at the of RoTJ.
>>
>>63485370
>Han comes on screen.
>everyone starts clapping, laughning, cheering and wooooohwing
>>
Yeah, and 99% of the people watching don't even know who he is and then they'll read it from wikipedia later and tweet how awesome it was.
>>
I imagine half the dialogue is going to be covered by clapping
>>
>>63486101
>Yeah, and 99% of the people watching don't even know who he is
are you fucking retarded
>>
I'm not gonna see this movie until a couple of weeks after it comes out very late at night on a weekday because there's a very good chance you will be murdered in a mass shooting otherwise. Wouldn't be surprised if ISIS or some autist was planning something with all the shit that's been happening lately tbqph.
>>
>>63485752
>yfw Luke will now be doing Anakin-tier flips and shit during battle
>>
>>63485370
>some "nerd" girl starts crying.
>omg star wars is my life this means so much to me.
>>
File: 9411.jpg (84 KB, 700x923) Image search: [Google]
9411.jpg
84 KB, 700x923
>Go to family Thanksgiving party
>50 people
>Uncle whose house we're at stands up while we all have food on our plate and haven't started eating yet
>"Before we begin, let's go all around the room, and everyone will say what they're thankful for"
>mfw
>Go one by one, everyone claps after every single person says what they're thankful for
>Get to me
>"Anon it's your turn!"
>can't think of anything
>on spot
>have to come up with something quick and say first thing that comes to mind
>"reptiles"
>Everyone looks confused
>Have to back this up so it makes sense
>"I'm thankful for reptiles. Not, like, any particular reptiles. But just reptiles, like in general."
>Everyone starts clapping nervously
>start eating but food is cold

Fuck Thanksgiving
>>
His obviously the first character to get killed(obi-wan like death).
>>
>>63486228
pray to Tolkien that they rip off LOTR instead and have him being like Gandalf - super confident in battle but still humanized by fear for others.
>>
>>63486241
>killing Han, Leia or Luke.
Isn't that a big too controversial for disney and Jew Jew.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.