[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I start to watch Red Letter Media? >why are these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Where do I start to watch Red Letter Media?
>why are these guys good?
>what should I expect?
>recommend me a video to start watching.
>>
buckle up for some epic meems
>>
File: Jay.png (251 KB, 1500x1445) Image search: [Google]
Jay.png
251 KB, 1500x1445
>>63485139
Meme coming through
>>
watch the plinkett reviews then stop, its the only good thing they have created
>>
>>63485238
This right here. And then they stopped because there's no need to work hard on making entertaining stuff when people will just hand you $20k a month to sit around and talk.
>>
>>63485188
Is there a Mike rendition of this daring meme synthesis?
>>
>>63484963
watch the one where they marathon the resident evil movies

after that BotW
>>
In this order

>prequels reviews
>star trek reviews
>other plinkett reviews (avatar, titanic, cop dog, etc)
>best of the worst
>half in the bag
>>
Watch the merch video they put out a few months ago.
>>
>>63484963
>>why are these guys good?
analysis and deadpan humor
>>what should I expect?
see above
>>recommend me a video to start watching.
phantom menace review then whatever
>>
>>63485238
This. So much this. I wanted to like Mike and Jay but they are a couple of fucking muppets.
>>
>>63485607
Why would you ever watch best of the worst before half in the bag? Mike is the only worthwhile part of the site. Half in the back is tolerable because he's only being diluted by one of his cancer friends. Best of the worst is fucking unwatchable because you have to deal with a whole crew of autists.
>>
>>63485321
No, nobody asked the Pepe Artist to create one for Mike.

He ignored the request to create a Rich Evans Pepe.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.