[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obi-Wan Standalone Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 913766-obi_wan.jpg (18 KB, 415x640) Image search: [Google]
913766-obi_wan.jpg
18 KB, 415x640
What would /tv/ like to see in the inevitable film?
>>
Good friends
>>
High ground
>>
>>63484800
Sheev origin story
>>
A certain point of view
>>
They need to incorporate his rapid aging as a gag.
>>
>>63485005
spending a decade on a dry desert planet with two suns can't be good for your skin
>>
I suppose Ewen McGregor has aged in real time enough to continue playing the role.
>>
>>63484800
I hope it's full of all sorts of fun /t/v/ memes.
>>
His allegiance to the republic TO DEMOCRACY
>>
Would he just stay on Tatooine or go off world?
>>
I wouldn't mind seeing a film about Obi Wan somewhat similar to Fury Road.

Set between Episodes 3 and 4 - one jedi, one planet. Just him being hunted by waves of Tuscan Raiders or something.
>>
>>63484985
underrated
>>
YOUR NEW EMPIRE?
>>
/tv/ us the exact same as reddit. Thread with specified topic is posted and the only responses are people trying to out meme each other instead of actually, you know, discussing the subject. Smh
>>
File: 8xbZoKs.jpg (118 KB, 1185x711) Image search: [Google]
8xbZoKs.jpg
118 KB, 1185x711
Ewan McGregor desu
>>
A film where he has to defend a settlement from a band of Tusken Raiders. Or a crime syndicate group if we need more personality in the villains.

Like Seven Samurai, but it's just Obi-Wan.
>>
LET HER GO ANAKIN

LET
HER
GO
>>
Get Ewan back for the role and keep JJ away from the movie and i'm sold

Obi-Wan was the best thing about the prequels
>>
>>63485072
So luke was 10
>>
can we get Linkara or Rich Evans trending on twitter as the new #YoungObiWan?
>>
File: 1418628649453.jpg (510 KB, 990x437) Image search: [Google]
1418628649453.jpg
510 KB, 990x437
>>63484800

Dr Pavelano I'm A Good Friend
>>
So Kenobi vs the Black Sun?
>>
It's over Anakin.... I have the high ground.
>>
File: General Kenobi, Im ARC.jpg (65 KB, 405x529) Image search: [Google]
General Kenobi, Im ARC.jpg
65 KB, 405x529
>>63484800
General Kenobi, I'm ARC
>>
>>63484800

I want film with Brendan Frasier as Obi-Wan.

He tries to hunt the treasure hidden in a sith pyramid

Elan Sleazebaggano is his sidekick and the mummy is Darth Bane.
>>
There was an old EU novel called "Kenobi" that was one of the best things to come out of the EU (primarily because it was a character-centric story with zero connection to the clusterfuck that was the greater canon).

It was like a Western-Samurai fusion story about Obi-Wan defending a town from Tusken raiders, and the lives of the people living in the town. The villain was unironically one of the most interesting and well-thought-out characters in the entire Star Wars series, if not the single most.

Honestly they should just cut it down to movie length and adapt it as is. It'd instantly be everyone's favorite Star Wars movie.
>>
Him being an actual general, making tactical decisions, fighting on the front lines, conquering planets or retreating. Pretty much like the Tartakovsky cartoon but not in 5 minute sequences and minimalist dialogue.
>>
A sharrad hett
>>
It would be stupid and pointless

He would accomplish nothing in between III and IV
>>
>>63486114

this. Some things are best left to the imagination

see also: Fett, Boba
>>
Make it about his days as a padawan and put qui-gon in the movie too
>>
>>63485873
This sounds awesome why have I never heard of this novel?
>>
>>63485873
Wasn't that just Krayt? Or someone else?
>>
File: Why Did We All Listen to Lucas.webm (868 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Why Did We All Listen to Lucas.webm
868 KB, 640x360
>>63484800
Ewan McGregor. He was absolutely perfectly cast, but acting under those conditions with that script was a nightmare.
>>
>>63484800
his good friends
>>
>>63485495

Upvoting this
>>
>>63485873
I sort of remember this. It was pretty good. I'd really love it if they did a movie about kenobi struggling to believe in the force and stuff and questioning his life or some shit like that
>>
>>63485873
>old EU novel called "Kenobi"
It was released 2 years ago shithead.
>>
>>63485873
What made the villain so great senpai?
>>
>>63484800
Neat idea, but the SW movies have always been action sagas, not biopics.
>>
>>63486114
>>63486151
>not wanting to see a samurai-western with Ewan kicking Sandnigger ass
>>
>>63487303
How about a movie with a meaningful plot and character arcs instead, champ
>>
>>63487352
Because sometimes you just want to watch a film about a badass loner saving a bunch of people from some bad guys.
>>
>bring back Obi Wan, Anakin and Yoda Force Ghosts in Episode VIII
>have scene where Luke councils with them about the impending threat of the Dark Side
>Obi Wan brings up that one time he did that thing thatand went to some place to do thing
>make movie about that time
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.