[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've heard about Master of None and it is pretty fun, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-09-21h02m24s108.png (238 KB, 720x300) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-09-21h02m24s108.png
238 KB, 720x300
I've heard about Master of None and it is pretty fun, but I think it's episode Ladies and Gentlemen has shown my what SJW media means.

Question from someone why isn't really current in the american popculture - is this the SJW boogeyman?
>>
me*
Also holy fuck, this show has the best casting.
>>
OP, what the fuck did you just ask?
>>
Agreed OP me and my wifes son loved it
>>
>>63482222
Check'd and yeah sometimes this show can reek of SJW BS and some of the characters are just shoe-horned in to fit a quota, but the show is very genuine and funny.

Eric needs more screen time.
>>
>>63483210
kuck
>>
File: VxPlKDp.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
VxPlKDp.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>63483210
I'm jealous, my wife's son doesn't do anything with me in the room, I think he doesn't like me.

But then again the bond he and his mother has is sacred, plus he's got 100lb and 3 inches on me. I usually watch tv in my man cave
>>
>>63483382
Pfft, I bet your c.uck shed doesn't even have wifi.
>>
>>63482222
It is "SJW", but it's made to appeal to that crowd. Doesn't mean it's bad, just that it's not for /tv/.
>>
>>63482222
Master of None showed its SJW from the episode Indians in Media or TV or whatever it was. Even from the first two episodes you found out the main group of friends would be an Indian, a Chinese, Black Lesbian and one White dude. In the first episode Dev(Aziz's character) tells a white woman that its good she is dating more minorities. Anyway its a fun show and I enjoyed it.
>>
>>63483382
Nice cuuck shed, are you allowed to have a mattress in there.
>>
>>63483538
>In the first episode Dev(Aziz's character) tells a white woman that its good she is dating more minorities
I read that as an obvious joke about him being glad about the fact she's dating him.

>>63483258
>Eric needs more screen time.
Absolutely.
>>
>>63483553
no it's basically empty i just have an old box tv with an antenna and a cardboard box to sit on
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.