[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James Rolfe >He defends Lucas with expanding story into sequels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (158 KB, 1637x947) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
158 KB, 1637x947
James Rolfe

>He defends Lucas with expanding story into sequels and then into prequels that ideas evolving and changing and movies are never finihed
>He defends Jabba edit in NH special edition
>He likes Lightsaber duel from TPM
>He defends that SW is a story of Anakin Skywalker

Mike Matei

>For Mike SW is a story of Luke skywalker
>He doesn't like lightsaber duel in TPM because he doesn't give a shit about characters
>He doesn't like any changes in SW
>For him there is only the first movie and other movies are just mess to the original story

Well /tv/ who's your man?
>>
>>63482088

The one with the hotter wife.
>>
>>63482671
Only James has wife
>>
File: hancuck.jpg (82 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
hancuck.jpg
82 KB, 500x741
>>63482393
Hehe . . . cück.
>>
I think Mike has the most important point(Star Wars is Luke's story) but James not being a "hurrdurr Lucas" hack is refreshing. The Jabba edit is inconsequential. It neither improves anything nor ruins anything(neither does the Greedo/Han shooting thing.) The Lightsaber duel is alright. still, I think the Luke aspect of Star Wars was way more important than Lucas(or most EU writers, for that matter) thought.
>>
>>63482088
>>He likes Lightsaber duel from TPM

>implying this is a wrong opinion
>>
Go home /v/, you have already raped this board enough.
>>
>>63482671
Mike's girlfriend is way hotter
>>
>>63483638
This.

You can cry "but I don't care about the characters" all you want. I don't really care about the characters in most martial arts movies, but it doesn't mean I don't enjoy the choreographed fights between them.
>>
>>63483638
>>63484005
But that duel was shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw
>>
>>63484005
The only problem with that fight scene is that's its intercut with a bunch of other stupid shit going on. The only reasonable way to watch it is on YouTube ffs.
>>
>>63483320
The Jabba edit completely ruins his character
>>
Mike's 10 incher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA7mX6e06GA
>>
>>63484118
literally all of that can be explained away by the future predicting force shit
>>
>>63484206
>Iam a dactor for you-u

Is he visit 4chan?
>>
>>63484240
Future predicting doesn't work that way
Jedis can predictict only long distant future
>>
Anyone else see the pics of Mikes huge dick?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.