[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
V > VII > IV > III > VI > II > I Search your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: darth vader.jpg (600 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
darth vader.jpg
600 KB, 1920x960
V > VII > IV > III > VI > II > I

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>63481659

V > VI = VII > III=IV > I > II
>>
>>63481659

>II
>Better than anything

No.
>>
>>63481659

"You killed my father"

"No, I am your Star Wars : The Force Awakens™. Preorder your tickets now"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63481659
>V was the best of the OT

worlds oldest meme
>>
>>63481747
>III=IV

wew lad
>>
File: 1437319982800.jpg (145 KB, 620x592) Image search: [Google]
1437319982800.jpg
145 KB, 620x592
Oh who cares anymore
>>
>>63481659
IV > V > VI > III > II
>>
>>63481659
I just finished rewatching the prequels for the first time in years. I had hoped that they weren't as bad as I remember. They're actually much, much worse.
>>
>>63481784

IV is outright boring.

The actors are as bad in IV as in III

So yeah, pretty much
>>
>>63481659

> ranking a movie you havent even seen yet

Shill thread successful! 10 cents have been deposited into your account!
>>
this meme that III is good or even better than any of the originals has gone on for far too long
>>
all the movies are shit though
just because you have to pretend to like them for """nerd""" points on facebook doesn't mean you need to do it on an art board like /teve/
>>
>>63481778
Made me check Fandango
>>
>>63481971

V is a 6.5/10

VI is a 6/10

IV and III a 5/10

I is a 4/10

II is a 2/10
>>
Alright faggots what's so good about III?
>>
>>63481659
>any prequel garbage over any OT film

get out of here OP
>>
>>63482071

a healthy supply of memes
>>
>>63482043
wew lad
>>
VI > V.

Otherwise I pretty much agree.
>>
>>63482122

Wew lad those dubs
>>
>>63482071

There isn't anything good, however people confuse the fact that it's dark, children die, a guy gets burned, and obi-wan defeats a handicapped lizard in a robotsuit as reasons that it should be good.

Anakin's turn to the dark side is forced and hilarious, none of the character actions make any sense, padme dies of a broken heart while an "oobah" droid scoops children out of her with an ice-cream scoop, and the entire movie suffers from tonal dissonance with moments of real emotion spoiled by goofy wacky droids or the worst acting you've ever seen out of a movie lead.
>>
V>IV>VI>>III>>>I>>>>>>>II
>>
File: sheev treason.webm (528 KB, 1268x534) Image search: [Google]
sheev treason.webm
528 KB, 1268x534
>>63482071
The sheer schlockiness of it. It's Shit de le Shit, Creme de la Creme. Just get drunk, stoned, makes a lot of popcorn, maybe some ribs and just watch the shit loud and let the operatic music over the the spaceships flying around killing people, droids being utterly annihilated within seconds, the out of place comedic breaks in between beheadings. The YODA duel vs Sheev, Mace Vs Sheev, THE SPIN, honestly Sheev alone is the single greatest thing about the prequels and he shines the most in RotS. The duels are hilarious, the music is great. Revenge of the Sith could have been the entire prequel trilogy and you'd have understood everything you need to for Episode IV if some 10 year old kid watched it. Episode I and II are disposable cashgrabs, Episode III was REVENGE OF THE SHEEV.

Also it had the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin set to Duel of Fates which I DON'T CARE what anyways says is epic as fuck and gets my heart pumping every time, or laughing out loud at how silly the fight is depending on how drunk I am. Revenge of the Sith is just plain dumb, corny fun. And the entire plot is about VIOLENCE and HATRED and BETRAYAL and EVIL and ANGER. God I hate how much I love that shitty movie. I KNOW it's terrible but I just don't care, it's better than Return of the Jedi, which was ONLY a decent movie because of Sheev again.
>>
>>63481820

When you get to an age where you aren't as easily distracted by spaceships and robots and lightsabers and you start to pay attention to what people are saying and how they're acting the prequels become pretty shocking.
>>
>>63482231
this. how have i not gotten stoned watching this yet
also i like the very ending when it's just score and darth vader's with sheev, leia's with jimmy smits, and luke's on tatooine.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.