[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you see it in 2D or 3D? https://strawpoll.me/6222266
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Will you see it in 2D or 3D?

https://strawpoll.me/6222266
>>
I'm not seeing it at all 2bdesu
>>
>>63481255

Why not?
>>
>>63481224
We let the chump friend buy the tickets expecting him to get us imax, but the scrub ended up buying five 3d tickets.
>>
>>63481288
No Lucas involvement

not even memeing
>>
>>63481288
Star Wars was the artistic genocide of mainstream film. You'd absolutely need to be brainwashed fedorian to have any fondness for any of this toy commercial series. If you have an affinity for the millenium falcon then you may as well have an affinity for corporate logos.
>>
>>63481224
Both on opening night!
3D during the marathon event, and then 2D with the squad later on.
>>
3Dfag checking in.
>>
>>63481224
I'm not one to shout "shill" whenever someone posts something I don't like but this star wars cancer seriously seems like shilling
fuck off
>>
3D is a cancerous gimmick that overstayed it's welcome
>>
>>63481366
>squad
norman get out
>>
>>63481288
It looks completely mediocre. There are so many great movies that I could spend the time watching instead.
>>
File: 1449537303826.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449537303826.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
>>63481406

This. Boycott it
>>
>>63481224
3D because only the 3D screening has reserved seating and I'm not going to wait in line for a movie for 8 fucking hours like a retard. We got seats right in the middle and we're coming 10 minutes before trailers start.
>>
>>63481224
>it's in 3D
>it wasn't shot in 3D

could there be any more clear indicators that this will be shit
>>
>>63481224
IMAX 3D for the premiere, and then probably a few more times in 2D.
>>
>every action scene will be adjusted to suit 3D like something from Spy Kids 3D

D R O P P E D
>>
>>63481320
>not even memeing

Well meme'd friend
>>
Both.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 780x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 780x420
>>63482277
It's so painfully obvious it will be. Bravo JJ
>>
>>63481363
>edddddddddddggggggggggggeeeeeeeee
>>
>>63481288
Because it's going to be a boring nostalgiafest fan appeasement movie it won't do anything interesting or new just tread old ground with in a shiner package. Say what you will about Lucas but at least he expanded the lore in the preuels in interesting ways this movie obviously won't do any of that.
>>
>>63482488
>tfw 4chan is so contrarian that no matter how good episode 7 will be, most of /tv/ will pretend the prequels were better
>>
>>63482575
I didn't say the prequels were good but they added alot of interesting things to the SW canon and were ambitious with its worldbuilding. I don't really see that happening with this new film at all.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.