[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bloodline.png (323 KB, 640x332) Image search: [Google]
bloodline.png
323 KB, 640x332
Let's talk about Bloodline.

Just finished the season. Was bretty gud. Great acting from literally every cast member. Sagged a bit in the middle chapters, but a good show otherwise.

God fucking knows how they're gonna pull off Season 2, especially since they've said Danny will somehow show up.

John did nothing wrong
>>
It started off a bit tedious and took a while to find its pace but by the end of the season it was the best show on Netflix. Liked the way how family's history and Danny's impact on it have been unfolded in parallel with current events.
>>
Which one was john? Because I would've murdered the older brother in a heartbeat in completely cold blood once he threatened my family's shit.
>>
>>63480198
John was the middle (one who killed Danny), Danny was the older.

And I agree. I really sympathized with Danny at the start, but once he started manipulating everyone I knew he had to go.

If he'd given that necklace to my daughter, I wouldn't have talked. I would've caved in his fucking skull the first chance I got.
>>
I don't understand how a second season won't be a waste of time. I enjoyed season 1 quite a lot but it was essentially Danny the show. All the other characters only really had value in reacting to Danny's actions. They weren't particularly interesting on their own.

The plot development with the son at the end of season 1 was a lame cliffhanger too. Seemed like a perfect one season show that they're going to drag out.
>>
They'll make Danny a ghost or something. Fucking with the family members mentally
>>
>>63480286
But the kid witnessed john go into dannys house. there will be a massive coverup.
>>
>>63480286
see>>63480303
it can still be Danny the show
>>
>>63480303
So basically like Dexter with his dad and shit.
>>
>Danny will somehow show up.

Flashbacks obviously.
>>
>>63480340
unless danny is suddenly a zombie... not really...
>>
>>63480386
see >>63480357
It could still be Danny's show. He could just be fucking with him mentally even though he's not even there
>>
>>63480420
That sounds terrible and desperate though.
>>
>>63480439
True but I wouldn't be surprised if they did it. Or could be a bunch of flashbacks to explain his son and everything. They have ways to keep him in the show but not many
>>
File: 1234.png (11 KB, 791x132) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
11 KB, 791x132
>>
>>63480420
Show's got Andrea Riseborough and John Leguizamo showing up as people from Danny's past.

I'm betting we'll get some flashbacks with them and the family too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.