[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is shit >Now let's go meet shogun, the ruler of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 47-ronin-poster1.jpg (197 KB, 618x873) Image search: [Google]
47-ronin-poster1.jpg
197 KB, 618x873
This is shit

>Now let's go meet shogun, the ruler of all Japan!
>>
>>63478154
>weaboos BTFO

Just enjoy it for what it is, why would you expect realism from a Keanu Reeves movie?
>>
File: Rinko_Kikuchi_Berlin_2015.jpg (301 KB, 722x1083) Image search: [Google]
Rinko_Kikuchi_Berlin_2015.jpg
301 KB, 722x1083
look at the photo they've randomly selected for Rinko on Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinko_Kikuchi

it must've simply been the newest free-to-use one because man it makes her look soooo ugly
>>
>>63478154
>if we say keanu looks half jap they'll believe us!

Yeah the movie was shit. Some nice CGI though
>>
>>63478238
I actually like the concept due to everyone try to make comic book urban legends realistic
Movie get a real story and add fucking supernatural things
>>
Went in figuring it would be complete shit but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The part with the kirin in the beginning was pretty cool.
>>
>>63478293
What must it be like to be hated by your home country only to find your host country won't hire you because you're Asian.
>>
>>63478293
Is she the witch? That was the only character I liked because she had some passion.
>>
>>63478496
yep
>>
>>63478154
i saw it in theaters
no regrets faggit
>>
>>63478466
>hated by your home country
why?
>>
>>63478571
too strong of a face for them, as in ugly

for the same reason they consider lucy liu and that one other asian actress who had her action tv show to be ugly
>>
>>63478154
The movie reminded me more of a D&D splatbook/mini-campaign than anything else.
That being said, I enjoyed it for the shit it was.
>>
I was an extra in this piece of shit.
I've not been in a decent film so far.
Wish me luck for future starwars and capeshit though
>>
>>63478648
did you even get any screen time
>>
So which is the better version? English or Jap?
I thought it was neat that every scene was done twice. Once in english, once in japanese...no dubbing.

I heard most of the cast couldn't speak english so had no idea what they were saying in the american version.
>>
>>63478154
>movie about japan
>katsumoto guy is not in it
trashed
>>
>>63478154
>>Now let's go meet shogun, the ruler of all Japan!
shogun did rule all of japan(depending on the time period) shogun's position is that of prime minister english monarchy and depending on the time period his power was somewhere between fuckboi and master of the universe.
>>
>>63478874
I know that, I was parodying the dialogue, stating things which the character know for the audience.
>>
>>63478874
>shogun's position is that of prime minister english monarchy
>prime minister
>english monarchy
Two things that never mixed, a fact that led to an entire civil war. This is the dumbest sentence I've read this week.
>>
Any good films about the history of japan?
>>
>>63479112

The last samurai
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.