[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before the new film, which way should it be rewatched? 1.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Starwars.png (109 KB, 2000x1207) Image search: [Google]
Starwars.png
109 KB, 2000x1207
Before the new film, which way should it be rewatched?

Episode I
Episode II
Episode III
Episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI

or

Episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI
Episode 1
Episode II
Episode III
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63478007
Hehe . . . meme.
>>
Chronological order. That way you can end on a good note.

In fact, I would argue that in many cases even a first-time viewer should watch the series in chronological order at this point since every twist in the OT has become a fucking normie meme.
>>
>>63478007
Machete mode:

>4
>5
>2
>3
>6
(1 is optional)

This follows the OT without ruining the big reveal (darth vader is lukes dad). After the reveal we get to see Vaders story, then we go back to the conclusion of the original trilogy.
Episode 1 is optional because it adds absolutely nothing.
>>
>>63478007
4 5 6. you can you can whatch 1 2 3 if you want to meme on TV but if not don't waste your time.
>>
>>63478122

This is pretty good, but fuck if you're gonna watch Attack of the Clones you might as well watch Phantom. It's the better movie.
>>
>>63478007
>>63478122
machete order if you have seen it already
chronological order if you haven't seen them ever
>>
2, 6, 1, 5, 3, 4

patrician order
>>
unless you're a dumb popnerd that knows nothing about cinema and only likes being seen liking star wars
>>
>>63478122
what the fuck is this, this is so fucking dumb

the right way is to just watch 4, 5, 6 and ignore the rest
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>63478368
>ignoring all that amazing backstory
>>
>>63478007
if you know the big twist about Vader and Luke, watch them in any order you want
if you don't, go: 4 - 6, 2, 3
>>
1. New Hope
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJA7I_8-14 (optional)
4. Return of the Jedi. (you can skip part with Ewoks if you want)
>>
>>63478483
well now I know, thanks faggot
>>
>>63478007
4 - 5 - 6 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - and then ep 7
>>
>>63478007
Episode I > Episode II > Clone Wars 2D and 3D Cartoons and movie > Star Wars: Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO > Episode III > Rebels movie and series > Episode IV > Star Wars Holiday Special > Episode V > Star Wars: Ewoks > Episode VI > Episode VII
>>
Production order.

You always watch shit in production order goddamn why the fuck do people still not know this.
>>
>>63478585
what is it then?
>>
>>63478754
Only if you haven't seen them before.
Production order is always best for first time, but timeline order is more fun on a rewatch.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.