[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How jaded do you have to be to not have enjoyed this? MOTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tmfu.jpg (36 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
tmfu.jpg
36 KB, 660x371
How jaded do you have to be to not have enjoyed this?
MOTY
>>
>>63477289
Is it fun?
>>
>>63477512
Incredibly.
Better than all the Bonds.
>>
>>63477289
I liked it.
Only needed a bigger threath and a better villain.
>>
>>63477289

>Solo gets drugged
>when he realizes he starts making a pillow bed so he can go to sleep casually rather than collapse and hit the floor

Loved it.
>>
This movie is fucking flat. Great cinematography, oozes style, the performances are good, but holy shit is the pacing off. And that sorry excuse for a climax.

Very forgettable.
>>
>>63477289
Mad Max was the best bro. Only thing that's got a chance is Revenant.
>>
>>63477555

A nuke in the hands of unknown parties during the 60s was a pretty big threat for the time, and I liked Debicki, her speech when Cavill shit talked her husband was better than any of the shit that came out of Blofeld's mouth.
>>
The entire middle act was pretty boring. It mostly consisted of rich people walking around fancy hotels and going to dinner parties.
>>
Is it gay if I wanna see these two kiss like bros?
>>
>>63477592
I think all of Guy Ritchie's modern movies are like that. They lack that something.
>>
>>63477662
Everything after the pure entertainment of Snatch is a disappointment.
>>
>>63477642
Never
>>
The most fun spy movie of the past years.
Every joke about their gadgets was spot on.
Their competitions espionage were actually clever. Im mainly refferring to the part where Illya was acting undercover as an architect and Solo pointed out that he was being followed by two guys. Illya said he would deal with them and Solo told him to act like the architect would,that is not beat them up like a pro spy would. That was actuall spy stuff. I havent seen something like this in years.
The climax was pretty weak though.
Overall fun/10
>>
>>63477289
>they missile the bitch at the end
Nice wrap up I gotta say.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.