[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When do you think people are going to start leaking spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: starwars.jpg (100 KB, 862x485) Image search: [Google]
starwars.jpg
100 KB, 862x485
When do you think people are going to start leaking spoilers on /tv/? I just want to know when I should stop coming here.
>>
>>63477186
Right now. Honestly the majority of the story has been leaked and confirmed.
>>
>>63477186
Just as soon as they hit the internet you retard.

And with the likelihood of someone posting them to the internet early, you're never going to be safe again until you see the movie :^)
>>
>>63477186
Rey becomes a jedi
Ren and Rey are brother/sister
Ren and Rey are a product of Han and Leia
Han dies
Luke will train Rey
>>
>>63477186
I would stop coming here, honestly, the 16th. And any other major movie or pop culture site as well. But if you want to be super precautious, it's probably best to get away in the next couple days.
>>
File: WI4LCRC.jpg (40 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
WI4LCRC.jpg
40 KB, 900x600
>>63477186
snoke is Plagueis
>>
>>63477212
That's predictable based off the trailers.
>>
>>63477243
We all know that.
>>
there is a war in the stars
>>
>>63477249
Yup. It's just capeshit really.
>>
>>63477243
man i must say- the aesthetics give me a boner.

looks gorgeous
>>
http://millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9790
>>
>>63477393
Capeshit tier film.
>>
>>63477186
Probably the 14th. That's when the premiere is.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.