[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG5 MtenlP-A who else bfg as a kid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: bfg.jpg (87 KB, 1440x592) Image search: [Google]
bfg.jpg
87 KB, 1440x592
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG5MtenlP-A

who else bfg as a kid?
>>
A big fucking guy?

For you.
>>
File: bfg9000.gif (20 KB, 888x528) Image search: [Google]
bfg9000.gif
20 KB, 888x528
I remember starting to read the book, I just don't remember finishing it.
>>
I remember watching the animated series with David Jason many times as a kid where they literally had a song about farting.

Can't believe a live action version is actually getting made.
>>
Boogieman some evil disco dancer? Its fucking Bogeyman in the UK.
>>
Is there another thread about this going on that I'm missing? Why the fuck is nobody talking about this? This book and the animated movie were dope as fuck.
>>
>>63476595
Wasn't that by the guy who made charlie and the chocolate factory? (the book I mean).
>>
>>63477275

yeah, Roald Dahl
>>
>>63477205
I didn't even have this movie on my radar and all of a sudden I notice a teaser trailer dropped on Twitter. I wasn't into the book, but I expect a lot of 80s/90s kids were and they just weren't looking out for an upcoming movie yet.
>>
Immediate thoughts

BFG's face looked too young. Fucker's old as shit in the book

Also, isn't there explicit children eating in the book by the bad giants? I wonder if they'll show that
>>
>>63477287
And James & The Giant Peach, Matilda, Fantastic Mr. Fox and a good proportion of the rest of the small amount childrens literature which holds up when read as an adult.

Danny, the Champion of the World is the best imo, but has never had a decent film made of it, Hollywood should look at that.
>>
>>63477532
Nor has the BFG in fairness, the cartoon was pretty meh. No doubt they chose this one because it's genuinely good source material with a female main character which is pretty hard to come by.
>>
File: 2034708_l2.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2034708_l2.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
>>63476595
YES
Im probably just gonna watch this to see the giant world.
>>
>If I pulled that off would it help?
>it would be extremely helpful
>would it help?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.