[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Terrio >Affleck >Snyder >Wilkinson >Gadot >Amy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (123 KB, 768x765) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
123 KB, 768x765
>Terrio
>Affleck
>Snyder
>Wilkinson
>Gadot
>Amy Adams
>Hans

Where will you be when this becomes the most critically acclaimed movie of 2016? And the 3rd highest grossing movie of all time?

Bvs thread.
>>
BOYS
>>
>>63476435
Only pleb Marveldrones dislike BvS.
Just ignore them.
>>
Daily reminder, liking marvel is literally a reddit tier fetish
>>
File: man of steel.png (2 MB, 1610x2226) Image search: [Google]
man of steel.png
2 MB, 1610x2226
Awesome! So what high quality, award winning, critically and publicly loved director did they get to bring it all together?
>>
>>63476435
Oscars don't mean jack shit.

This movie looks okay though I guess.
>>
>>63476517
>56% of critics are fucking retarded
>>
>>63476517
I maintain that Sucker Punch is one of the most underrated films of all time
>>
File: 1.jpg (128 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
128 KB, 768x1280
>>63476517
Go home drone

Mcu is finished
>>
>>63476459
MMMMM !
>>
>>63476517
>all the rottentomatoes summaries basically saying "the visual are great, but the story sucks"; And people say Snyder isn't a good director? He just needs a good writer to work with. Terrio is that writer.
>>
>>63476619
That movie has nothing to do with the mcu, brah.
>>
>>63476619
>Fant4stic
>MCU
Probably bait, but there's some retards out there who actually think this. Same people who thought Thanos was Darkseid when he appeared in Avengers.
>>
File: 1.jpg (51 KB, 768x455) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51 KB, 768x455
>>63476685
Keep droning
>>
File: Untitled.png (138 KB, 738x229) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
138 KB, 738x229
>>63476619
>>63476697
DC BTFO
>>
>>63476646

The Snyder Defense Force really is pathetic. I have literally never seen /tv/ watch an awful movie and then say, "It was a complete piece of shit but the visuals were competent, this must be the screenwriter's fault!" for any director other than Snyder. Particularly when that director has made like six movies with six different writers.

The director is in charge and is held responsible for a movie's quality. When a football team is awful it's not the offensive line's fault, it's the coach's fault. When a company fails it's not the accountant's faut, it's the CEO's fault. When a ship sinks it's not the deck hand's fault, it's the captain's fault. That's what it means to be in charge, you are responsible. That's why your name comes first and that's why you get paid the big bucks. It's the director's job to "direct" everything else involved with the production of the film, including the script.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.