[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suggest a show for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: zzz.jpg (338 KB, 1629x1166) Image search: [Google]
zzz.jpg
338 KB, 1629x1166
/tv/ im going through a break up and need constant distractions. Please recommend a new show for me to start. so far i've watched through:
Supernatural, Scrubs, Firefly, Buffy, Angel, X-Files, House of Cards (wow that fell apart) Game of Thrones, Chuck. Finishing up the 10th season of Smallville tonight,

And i've had marathons of LotR, Star Wars, Potter, Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, Terminator, Bourne, Bond, Narnia.

You probably dont like my taste, doesn't matter to me, ive intentionally gone for things i've liked before or shows that have a lot of seasons to chain watch. I'm hardly sleeping at the moment so i've had a lot of time on my hands.

tldr: What show should i watch next?
>>
>>63473440
Jesus m9. That's an enormous amount of media.

I've just gone through a breakup as well (4.5 yrs, house we owned together) but while I still get a bit sad at times, you've got to move on.

Jump on tinder, fuck some girls and focus on something productive.

Alternatively, that anime shit is never ending right? Watch some of that.
>>
Boku no Pico
>>
>>63473798
Fuck man that sucks. i was with her for just over 3 years so i feel you. I know i've gotta move on and i will eventually but right now im on struggle street. Going to the doctors tomorrow to get something to help me sleep, well hopefully he gives me something.

I tried the tinder thing, apparently my town is filled with dogs, shit sucks. slowly getting back to the gym, seems to help but cant be there 24/7.

I didn't consider anime, might rewatch Bebop, it's been a few years. The never ending anime is terrible, even more so than half the shit i HAVE watched.
>>
>>63473908
I fell for this years ago. laughs were had.
>>
>>63473440
Breaking Bad, Fargo, Utopia, Narcos, Mr. Robot
>>
Banshee
Hannibal
Vikings
Better Call Saul
>>
>>63473982
>>63474049
Thanks guys. I totally forgot Breaking Bad. I've never gotten around to seeing it. And im seeing a lot on Fargo at the moment.
>>
watch all of stargate, that's gonna keep you busy for a while and based on what you said you saw you're gonna love it
>>
>>63474181
Fuck how did i forget that. I watched all of SG1 and Atlantis right when we split. SG1 is an old school favourite of mine. Meridian mae me lost it all over again. Same with the ep in atlantis when rodney gets brain damage. fuck that was good.
>>
Sopranos
Six Feet Under

basically, anything from HBO you didn't see, except the chick shows.
>>
>>63474331
cheers man, Sopranos has always seemed good, i'll get that too.
>>
nothing will ever be as good as your favorite show, m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.