[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who finds Claire more annoying than Skylar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Claire+&+Skyler.png (576 KB, 1000x356) Image search: [Google]
Claire+&+Skyler.png
576 KB, 1000x356
Am I the only one who finds Claire more annoying than Skylar?
>>
>>63472498
Equally annoying I'd say with Claire being the more smug and also she acts as if she's sexy when she isn't in the slightest.
>>
>>63472498
Skylar was always an annoying cunt. Claire on the other hand was good until the last season.
>>
>>63472498
>scheme for years to get closet homo husband into the oval office
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!! i want just as much power as him!!!
wtf did she expect?
>>
Why is HoC never discussed here anyway?
>>
>>63473090
Cuz season 2 was shit
>>
>>63472698
agreed
>>
>>63472498

No, claire was based in season 1 and 2

She was only bad in season 3 when the entire show went to shit
>>
>>63473090
because whenever a season comes out, I binge watch the whole thing in 3 or 4 sittings and then immediately forget what I've just seen
>>
>>63472692
You're a faggot then.

I'd slay Claire's pussy
>>
Season 1 was so good, even season 2 was better than most shows. Season 3 was fucking terrible. What happened to this show?
>>
>>63473292
Nah, I'm not that desperate.
>>
>>63473294
Frank and claire are slipping.
>>
I never found Skylar annoying, at least not nearly as much as everyone else did.

Claire is alright, too, except for some parts in the last season.
>>
>>63473294
They strayed from the source matetial
>>
I didn't hate season 3 but it revolved around Claire too much and also made her into a gigantic bitch. I was never watching it for her, she was a side character, she should have been kept that way.
Trying to do a Hilary Clinton job, no one liked that shit.
As always though, I step back and think it's not my story so, it's up to the people writing, sometimes creative endeavours don't hit the mark, it happens.
>>
>>63473294
>>63473320
>>63473617
at least season 3 set up 4 to be very good. it wasn't all bad, i liked Doug's arc
>>
>>63473652
This. Doug's arc was the only tolerable one, especially when he finally finds and kills Rachel

How about that shameless shilling for Monument Valley btw?
>>
Wasn't Skylar being a cunt because she was afraid of Walt and looking out for her kids? Claire just became a big time bitch in Season 3 for basically no reason.
>>
Season 3 was pretty awful and I'm not really all that excited about season 4 as a result. Honestly they should probably end it with the 4th season it's pretty boring watching these people win all the time.
>>
>>63473652
I've forgot it a bit and I don't usually do that, my memory tends to be quite good, there may be a reason why I forgot...
I'd still be hyped for the new season don't get me wrong.
>>
Season 3 was so bad. I've never dropped a show that I was that into before, the drop in quality is astounding.
>>
>>63473310
What a fedora thing to say.
>>
>>63473310
>faggot confirmed

Go back to your traps and men you degenerate
>>
>>63475595
>>63475545
HAHA she actually looks very masculine so who is the butt of the joke here? Certainly not me.
>>
I watched the first two seasons praying that at no point we'd have to watch some forced marriage difficulties between Frank and Claire.
Then I started watching season three and knew what was coming.
Literally why.
>>
>>63475980

I hope you're just le internet trolling because if not you must be a huge autist.
>>
>>63472498
Claire is going to be directly responsible for Frank's downfall while Skylar didn't really do that much to bring down Walt
>>
>>63475980
You are literally retarded.
>>
its interesting how many people (me included) dont like season 3 but lik 2 and 1, because 3 is all about Frank fucking up. I dont think he does a single thing successfully as president; having policies that dont really work, fucking up attempted manipulation of both ex army lady and Claire, and then you find out his black friend doesnt even really like him.

i dont know if this is about people no longer getting to join in on Frank's power trip, or if the writing did get much worse.
>>
>>63472971
>homo husband

Okay but isn't Frank bi? We've watched him fuck Ms. Barnes and Claire

I finished season 3 yesterday and while the finale was good everything leading up to it was dribble. What the fuck was the point to Remy, Jackie and Tom? What about Meechum? He had like 4 lines.

Also, I really wanted someone to facefuck that Dunbar bitch.
>>
>>63476177
>>63476156
Because I don't fancy Claire? wtf you fags
>>
>>63473716
Shilling for Pussy Riot was worse.
>>
>>63476561
>isn't Frank bi
maybe but mara mentions in season 1 that he doesn't seem to enjoy sex with her implying that it's more of a power thing and when claire demands he fuck her while facing her in season 3 he can't get it up. she genuinely seems not to have realized he wasn't bi though
>>
>>63476380
>Black friend

Freddy was so based though. Him telling his grandson that he'll never president was the best.

I think the point of season 3 was him becoming a tyrant. He alienated everyone one by one (started with Freddy in season 2) until even Claire realised that he's out of control. The person left is a fucking crazy person in Doug Stamper so that says a lot.

I was really annoyed with the Petrov character (literally cringed when he had a stare down with Pussy Riot) and how he was basically Putin and now there's news there'll be a character like Donald Trump in season 4 which leads me to wonder if the writers had real plans outside season 1 and 2 and its ending. It seems like they're making shit up as they go.
>>
>>63476743
Trump should play himself
>>
File: 6XL2GIOh.jpg (46 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
6XL2GIOh.jpg
46 KB, 1024x576
>Tfw Claire will never pee in front of you
>Tfw Claire will never let you lick her pussy clean when she's done

Feels bad.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.