[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was cracking the shrink formula really necessary? He already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Yellowjacket_close!.jpg (24 KB, 237x340) Image search: [Google]
Yellowjacket_close!.jpg
24 KB, 237x340
Was cracking the shrink formula really necessary?

He already built a battle suit that rivaled the Iron Man armor, and was actually better in a lot of ways (no arc reactor needed, self-aiming particle weapons, etc.) so why not start by selling those?

Pretty sure an army of these would be enough to conquer the world, no need to shrink them.
>>
>>63471754
Because fuck you and watch the movie that's why.

Kind regards,
Disney Shill
>>
File: yellowjacket.jpg (22 KB, 540x382) Image search: [Google]
yellowjacket.jpg
22 KB, 540x382
>>63471754
>He already built a battle suit that rivaled the Iron Man armor

Bit of an exaggeration, all it can do is fly and use it's energy weapons, the super strength/resilience is due to the shrinking tech, not the suit.

Is it even bulletproof?

Cool design though. I'm sure he could have still sold it, without the shrinking tech and associated super powers it'd not be worth nearly as much though.
>>
He could probably only get the suit to work at x size. Because one of the first rules of engineering is designs do not scale.
>>
File: 1411558997465.jpg (38 KB, 244x210) Image search: [Google]
1411558997465.jpg
38 KB, 244x210
>>63471880
Also he invented a gun that can instantly turn people into tiny splotches of goo without much mess.

Basically the ultimate assassination weapon.

You're telling me THAT didn't have applications?
>>
>>63471894
It was clearly working fine even when he was normal-sized.
>>
>>63471936
Might make it hard to explain how all these people keep disappearing around him if he's trying to sell as gooifier gun at the same time.
>>
>>63471754
Because Cross was obsessed with getting Pym's approval. The guy was fucked in the head. It doesn't make sense because he's literally a crazy person.
>>
>>63471754
Because without the shrinking tech, the suit would have blown up in his face
>>
>>63471955
Only after he could get it to shrink/expand.
>>
>>63471936
If it only works at short range, it's useless.
>>
>>63471987
Not even sure why Pym was so afraid of sharing his particle.

We're talking about an age after the hydrogen bomb was already invented.
>>
Gee anon it's like you completely missed the part where Cross was driven to prove himself better than his mentor to the point it actually drove him insane.
>>
>>63472063
We don't know that.

Anyway, seems just fine for making people disappear.

You don't need to be a sniper from 200 yards away.
>>
Does anyone know what martial art was used in the film for antman?
>>
>>63471754
What is Hydra going to do with the formula ?
>>
>Y'all acting like human emotions don't come into this.

>Y'all acting like he wasn't an alpha genius who got keked by his hero Hank Pym.

>Y'all acting like he wouldn't want to create it in a personal level as a challenge to himself to prove his genius and anything less would be a failure and failure is not an option.
>>
>>63472063
Anything that can kill people and leave no traces isn't useless as he himself demonstrated when he used it to kill the guy in the bathroom.
>>
>>63472789
Ship millions of yellowjacket armors to terrorist groups all around the world, all of the armors disguised as action figures.
>>
>>63471754
>He already built a battle suit that rivaled the Iron Man armor

It flew and shot lasers.

Scott kicked his ass in it bare handed. He is no Steve Rogers.

The suit wasn't that special.
>>
He cracked the shrink formula because he hates Hank Pym.

Also, it does help. I think Iron Man would fuck up normal-sized Yellowjacket. Not sure about tiny Yellowjacket.
>>
>>63475270
>He is no Steve Rogers.
When he's tiny, I'd say he's about as strong as Steve Rogers.
>>
>>63471754
How did Scott not only avoid getting arrested but avoid getting sued int oblivion by the remnants of Cross Enterprises?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.