[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the greatest Simpson's episode and why is it A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1200.jpg (118 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
118 KB, 1200x675
Which is the greatest Simpson's episode and why is it A Fish Called Selma?
>>
how do you go from god tier comedy to the worst show on tv
>>
>>63471265
quite easily
>>
>>63471227
That Planet of the Apes musical was too brilliant.
It's strange no ever tried to copy it in a real theatrical play.
>>
>>63471265
A combination of not being that great to start, combined with other shows coming later with less creative restrictions that were able to go farther and do more as a result.
>>
Last Exit to Springfield
>>
File: image_0.jpg (37 KB, 537x360) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
37 KB, 537x360
My favorite is the one with the cruise ship where DFW sits in the back with his tuxedo t-shirt. A supposedly fun thing Bart'll never do again or something.
>>
I like the Frank Grimes episode.
>>
I llike the one where Lisa becomes famous as a vlogger, Marge becomes concerned about predators, and Bart and Milhouse anonymously troll her channel and make her a laughing stock of Springfield. Lisa finds out, and guilts them into being guests in an episode of her vlog, and makes THEM the laughing stock of town while regaining her reputation!
>>
>>63471227
>I HATE EVERY APE I SEE
>FROM CHIMPAN-A
>TO CHIMPAN-Z

>>63472050
>tfw when you sincerely can't tell anymore.
>>
>Homer takes a page from 50 Shades of Grey and decides that a sadomasochistic relationship with Marge is the way to go. Meanwhile, Milhouse uses Marlon Brando's ghost to get advice on how to impress Lisa.
Guest star: Wanda Sykes and George Takei
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.