[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Bourne movies are better than all of James Bond's, with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: bourne1.jpg (374 KB, 851x360) Image search: [Google]
bourne1.jpg
374 KB, 851x360
The Bourne movies are better than all of James Bond's, with maybe the exception of Goldeneye .. Prove me wrong, /tv/ - Protip:you can't
>>
>>63468764
>he still thinks goldeneye is the best bond

post DROPPED tbqh
>>
The Bourne Identity is as good as the best Bond movies.

Supremacy and Ultimatum were fucking trash.
>>
I saw the first one and don't remember anything that happened outside of Clive Owen trying to shoot his sniper rifle and Matt Damon making something explode

Are the others worth watching?
>>
>>63468782
disperse, plebeian
>>
>>63468808
Ultimatum is the best Bourne flick though
>>
The Bourne trilogy is on par with bond's best (which don't include goldeneye, it's good but the third act drops the ball a bit)
>>
File: wut.jpg (22 KB, 499x430) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
22 KB, 499x430
>>63468808
>supremacy
>ultimatum
>trash
>>
>>63468764
A few posts on 4chan arent going to change your taste in movies
>>
File: eversorfront.jpg (63 KB, 454x571) Image search: [Google]
eversorfront.jpg
63 KB, 454x571
I feel like Bourne is more bad ass of an agent than Bond.

Bond gets his intel from his agency, gets the gadgets from them, and he just goes where they tell him to go and does the job. Of course he is an extremely good operator, smooth in social situations, gets all the pussy, no doubt he is an iconic if not the most iconic character.

But Bourne as we see him is on his own, gathers his own intel and makes his own decisions. It is very satisfying when he goes after a whole agency, infiltrates and neutralizes and escapes. He is more intelligent, possessing every kind of knowledge to succeed in every situation as an agent. He is a more dangerous weapon than Bond, more independent.

tldr; Bourne is so fucken cool, cooler than bond
>>
File: bourne.webm (2 MB, 960x408) Image search: [Google]
bourne.webm
2 MB, 960x408
>>
>>63469523
REKT
>>
GET SOME REST PAM, YOU LOOK TIRED
>>
File: bourne2.webm (3 MB, 960x408) Image search: [Google]
bourne2.webm
3 MB, 960x408
>>
>>63469560

BWWWRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BWWWRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Idc but The Mission Impossible series is better than both.
>>
CHANGE YOUR TAMPON PAM, I CAN SMELL IT FROM HERE
>>
>>63469767
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63469767
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEJJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJLELELELELELELELELELEL
>>
I saw the bank scene as a kid and it was the best thing I had ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmxK_pBaG4E
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 360x240
>>63469767
The first is a classic
Rogue Nation is 100% based flawless film
Rest are forgettable.
>>
BREEE BREEE
>>
>>63468814

Yeah, they're okay.
>>
>>63469767
This tbqh:
>mission impossible 1 is a great thriller that isn't just flat out action
>MI2 is a beautifully over the top film that is basically a live action cartoon, a glorious live action cartoon
>3 is good
>MI4 was a great movie
>RN repeated what worked for the last one and added a better villian
>>
>>63469957

Ghost Protocol was better than Rogue Nation
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.