[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone excited for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Anyone excited for this?
>>
>>63468526
no
>>
>>63468526
God tier children's books
>>
>>63468526
idk, I've never read past the 3rd book i thought it was getting a bit silly and I hated the movie (mainly because I'm in the minority that hates Jim Carey). But told right any story could be ggreat. I'm not keen but I'll probably watch it.
>>
>>63469071
Agree with that last part I mean look at sicario, I can imagine a regular director and it would be by the numbers and plain as fuck but the director elevated the shit out of it, the show runners could easily do that with this.
>>
>>63468526

Who should play Violet?
>>
>>63468526
I watched that movie with Jim Carrey and fell in love with the girl. It felt really really wrong but she had no business having lips that good
>>
File: EmilyBrowning.jpg (60 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
EmilyBrowning.jpg
60 KB, 620x372
>>63469115
JUST
>>
>>63469140
I know right.
>>
>>63469164
>>63469152
wew
>>
>>63469152
How old is she? i think she just looks young but shes Aussie to right? because I want to fuck her into the ground.
>>
>>63469184

27 now, 15 or 16 in >>63469164
>>
>>63469164
Damnmm
>>
>>63469245
is there something wrong with me if I prefer the 16 yo version? I mean that's the age of consent here but other people may find it creepy.
>>
>>63470577
>is there something wrong with me if I prefer the 16 yo version?

Not really, you were 16 once too
>>
The movie was shit, and the books weren't very interesting.
I don't have high hopes for it, but.. why not. Its not like theres much else coming out next year.
>>
Books were great once you get past the beginning.
Wondering how they'll turn it into a series though? The books are too long for an episode each and FAR too short for a season each
>>
>>63469164
Primary school crush desu
>>
>>63470678
Maybe 2/3 episodes per book?
>>
>>63470577
You don't have to explain yourself, the dick knows what the dick wants
>>
>>63471016
I guess.
I mean the story of the first and second one could only last one episode, really, since the plot is basically 'Count Olaf is a dick and tries to marry the girl' and then 'THE UNCLE DIES'
>>
No, i dont watch silly teenager bullshit
>>
>>63470605
>>63471042
much obliged then,
>>
>>63471387
It's not really a teen story. They're kids books. Just nicely themed kids books
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.