[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /v/ approve? http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he at-vi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Does /v/ approve?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/kingsman-actress-sofia-boutella-talks-837475
>>
>>63468057

Fuck meant /tv/
>>
nose is too big
>>
ANUKSUNAMOOOOOON
>>
never heard of her but it works for me
>>
If this was /v/ they'd approve of no one but Joosten
>>
wow, the mummy is female
>>
i would do such horrible things to this woman

possibly the best contribution a muslim man has made to society
>>
She's hot, so I approve
>>
>>63468057
hopefully we see her feet in this film.
I sent a formal complaint to Matthew Vaughn regarding his decision for her to have blades for feet in Kingsmen
>>
>>63468057
>/v/

god I hate how so many /v/ users cross post on /tv/ you faggots ruin every board you touch
>>
>>63468125
Dat ass in unreal though
>>
Kingsmen was horrible but she's a qt.
>>
>>63469790
What's even worse is that you're the first to say anything about OP shitposting
>>
>>63469790
What year do you think this is?

Fat/tv/irgins post their dumbfuck forced memes on every other board. You faggots are more prevalent than /b/ shitposters.
>>
>>63469928
>implying those aren't just cross posters from other boards who force their lame shit here

It's almost as if you have zero(0) critical thinking skills
>>
File: 5436.jpg (417 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
5436.jpg
417 KB, 1680x1050
>>63468057
I legit love her so much. Her long nose and thick eyebrows and hair are so gorgeous. I don't know why but I've always been attracted to such qualities, when I play vidyagames I always end up making characters like that. It just speaks to me for some reason.
>>
how's her foot game?
>>
>>63470117
Fuck off
>>
>>63469928

for you
>>
>>63469983
/tv/ is only bad because every shitposter here is from somewhere else! It's a conspiracy!
>>
>>63470256
It's so funny because this is the same shit /a/ always used to spam a couple years ago.
>m-muh crossboarders are the reason this board is so bad, i-it's totally not me shitting where I eat!
>>
>mummy remake
>tom cruise starring
>he's 6 years older than brendan fraser
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63470288
At least /a/ had some weak reasoning behind it. I neverr see entry level recommendation threads here.
>>
File: Gazelle-a_shame.gif (1 MB, 302x204) Image search: [Google]
Gazelle-a_shame.gif
1 MB, 302x204
>>63468057
>Monster Universe

Butterfly effect be damned I would go back in time and kill RDJ and Favreau if I thought it would put an end to cinematic universes.

But her as the Mummy, I have no problem with that. And I have pretty weird desire now to see her lose a limb do to decay in the movie since she is the one that started my prosthesis fetish.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.