[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok? I've only seen the ads and it seems like SW pandering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 171x253
Is it ok?
I've only seen the ads and it seems like SW pandering
>>
I really enjoyed it. It's funny but at the same time has a lot of thought provoking situations. It's definitely aimed squarely at 20-30 year olds, so that could be a good or bad thing for you.
>>
>>63467711
lol W.O.W. Is netflix making you do your own marketing aziz?
>>
>>63467624
Starwars pandering?
>>
>>63467738
Ansari is a funny motherfucker, man.
>>
>>63467711
This.
Was pleasantly surprised with it. Different characters bring in different comedy styles so it stays fresh.
>>
at it's worst it tries too hard to be louie, has a few bretty good moments in between though.
>>
>>63467624
all this samefagging

enjoy the 3 cents you've earned, jew, posting this VIRAL MARKETING cocksucking
>>
>>63467773
right? I don't think so, is there any duracell product shots?
>>
File: 1421252233289.cached.jpg (224 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1421252233289.cached.jpg
224 KB, 2000x1333
>>63467624
Daily reminder pic related is the superior show
>>
>>63467788
pretty wrong imo
>>
>>63467624
This show was pure fucking dogshit. The pacing was off and all of the jokes fell flat
>>
>>63467624
I don't get the demographic here

Dumb New York Yuppies with lots of money but have made up problems?

Like what the fuck is his deal in the show, he's rich, has a gf, a nice apartment in the good part of manhattan, an acting career, and parents who fully support him.

Fucking trash it.
>>
>>63468574
I liked that one episode with the zany hyperbole.
>>
>>63467624
It was alright, entertaining at times. Didn't really get too many laughs out of me but i enjoyed it
>>
>>63468702
yeah but dude

tinder culture
>>
>>63467624
Did you mean WC pandering?
>>
it's got the same 'diplomatic' tone as aziz' standup, which I actually appreciate from a technical standpoint a little bit in the sense that it accomplishes mass appeal without really squashing his jokes.
The show is kind of a yuppie version of Louie but it's depressing because of the youthful vitality missing from my own life, as opposed to Louie which is depressing to me because it reminds me of my own shortcomings/failures.
>>
>>63467624
It's alright. The fact that you're paranoid about "muh SJWs " means you'll hate it though. There a whole feminist episode.
>>
>>63467624

no its shit

it isnt even shit its just dull

im sick of threads about it
>>
>>63468702

he is very from from shitting street
>>
>>63467624
DEGSNIATED
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.