[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are heroes on both sides What?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Heroes.png (171 KB, 590x369) Image search: [Google]
Heroes.png
171 KB, 590x369
>There are heroes on both sides

What?
>>
powerful individuals who stand out
>>
The confederacy was never evil, they were manipulated by Sheev and Dooku who are, objectively evil.
>>
>>63467314
But so was the Republic
>>
>>63467291
from a certain point of view
>>
Count Dooku
>>
>separatists only have droids, Count Dooku, and Grievous
>neither are particularly heroic

What was Geroge thinking?
>>
>>63467347
>Count Dooku, and Grievous

True heroes.
>>
>>63467291
Which side had the moral high ground?
>>
File: Remove Jedi.jpg (44 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
Remove Jedi.jpg
44 KB, 680x383
>>63467347
>grievous wasn't a hero
filthy fucking Huk jedi lover, get off of my Holonet
>>
File: Le happy merchant.jpg (261 KB, 981x661) Image search: [Google]
Le happy merchant.jpg
261 KB, 981x661
>>63467355
Heroes
>>
File: obiwan2.jpg (54 KB, 406x500) Image search: [Google]
obiwan2.jpg
54 KB, 406x500
Luke, did I ever tell you about the wall of text that floats around the galaxy? It just floats around and summarizes events that I tend to be involved in, significant events tend to happen after it appears. It was a good creed.
>>
>>63467390
make me poodoo sniffer
>>
>>63467291
>Evil is everywhere.
This bothers me more. What a stupid and pointless sentence.
>>
>>63467417
kek
>>
>>63467314
>Sheev
>evil
>>
File: Battle-Droid-02-icon.png (61 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Battle-Droid-02-icon.png
61 KB, 256x256
>>63467347
>Implying Battle Droid 13294765879436 wasn't heroic.
>>
They meant champions.

They should have put champions instead.
>>
>>63467291
> The republic is crumbling
> Cut to a scene of padtits in her luxurious lofty room overlooking a busy city with billions of flying cars
>>
>>63467426
Yep.
Yoda, evil. Padme, evil. Obi Wan, fucking evil. Jar Jar, evil.
>>
>>63467446
>Sheev
>eev
>ev
>evil
>Sheevil
>Sheev is evil
>Sheev whom the general public believes to be good is actually evil as implied by his birth name

It's poetry. George didn't make the pringles for idiots like you, so don't feel bad about not getting it
>>
Nute Gunray best hero
>>
>>63467417
I'd like to see the EU explain this
>>
War!
>>
Hero
>A person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities: a war hero
>>
Evil is everywhere sounds like something written by Garth Marenghi.
>>
>>63467314
>dooku
>evil
he was playing into sheev's plot just to overthrow him. his only fault was being a grey jedi and not fearing the dark side and its benefits.
>>
Evil everywhere means that corruption was everywhere.

Heros on both sides.

Anakin was already on the dark side or atleast not the light side, but since the Jedi also unknowingly handle by absolutes he is evil, but still a hero
>>
>>63467586
Dooku was a gray jedi? They sure made a good job of portraying him as such in the movies.
>>
>>63467546
Even more baffling would be the fact that they don't use the latin alphabet
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.