[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times have you watched the Star Wars reviews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 21
File: file.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
How many times have you watched the Star Wars reviews?
>>
I watched the beginning of one and got pissed and turned it off. He raised some valid points but the way he talks is annoying. I also don't need this guy to tell me shitty movies are shitty.
>>
File: 1449184973400.png (126 KB, 210x339) Image search: [Google]
1449184973400.png
126 KB, 210x339
>>63466309

I've honestly watched each of them at least 50+ time each...
unlimited data so I can listen to stuff while I work, and I ran out of good audiobooks and documentaries. I cycle through podcasts, half in the bag, and music(music gets boring so fast), i've listened to each hitb at least twice...

I pretty much have them memorized.
I've never told anyone how many times i've watched them
>>
>>63466309
at least twice each

Mike's Mr. Plinkett makes me smile, laugh and my pussy hairs stand on end.
>>
a lot. theyre like the ricky gervais show to me. i listen to them to go to sleep or when im doing homework i dont give a shit about
>>
>>63466309
Shit, a whole lot. I've probably watched them on my own a few times, plus the times I watched them with friends.
>>
Too many times.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAACE?
>>
I can't believe that the Phantom Menace review is six years old.
>>
I hate to say it but I wish there was a cut of his reviews without the extra scenes with the woman in the basement and the cat fucking so I could show my normie friends.
>>
>>63466432
You're me. I usually use it to listen to when I sleep. Usually listening to something.
>A communications disruption can only mean one thing - invasion.
>Or you forgot to pay your fucking phone bill.

Life's suffering.
>>
>>63466309
Too many fucking times.
It's the voice. It soothes me.
>>
>>63466606
I could understand not showing your mom and pop, but what kind of pussies are your normie friends?
>>
File: 1447896109268.jpg (53 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1447896109268.jpg
53 KB, 512x384
favorite part from the reviews?

>Anakin kneels before monster mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du0buC_H0CQ
>>
>>63466672
That's what she said
>>
>>63466649
totes!
"Number 7"
>>
Never.

It was great!]]ojhgfyy

You dumasses. uggfyufytifugiutgfugfutfuydyrcryfcte57xdtgyfhgtyrgbiefboy3finr23ojfp4tiunfgbuot4bignfomti4ngvbiout4hjnt2vgbytv2on254bpgivnt4pi
>>
Better question: which review have you watched the most?

There are no wrong answers except for Titanic.
>>
>>63466796

Star Trek: Insurrection because I don't know.
>>
>>63466796
Cop Dog
>>
>>63466939

>Eating Pussy
>>
>>63466309
Too many times to count.
>>
Twice, I also watched the prequels after watching the Plinkett reviews and they were enjoyable... I was also on painkillers for my testicle surgery so I was pretty out of it.

I prefer the reviews to the actual movie easily.
>>
Less than once.
>>
Four or five times
>>
>>63466964
This
>>
>>63466796
Either Episode 2 or Indiana Jones
>>
>>63466309
I've only watched them once, but i'm a fan of their other stuff
>>
>>63466309

I think 4.
>>
>>63466332
They are worth watching. Its not just about are they bad. But the character and story analysis that explains why they are bad.
>>
>>63467035
Part time?
>>
>>63466918
The hard cut from his explanation of the observation deck cracks me up every time.

>beam UP the rocks, then beam down the-
>>
A lot. As well as informative they're just entertaining as hell
>>
>>63466606
As hilarious as I found these segments (especially when they're calmly watching Star Wars and shit talking it), I wish this too, not just to show other people, but because once you see the segments the first time the joke gets kind of old. I always skip "Revenge of Nadine" for example.

If only Disney wouldn't try to murder them if they attempted to release DvDs.
>>
>>63466432
>>63466641

Get better hobbies.
>>
put it on a lot when I'm stoned before bed
>>
T he Star Trek reviews were better.
>>
>>63466672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAyUfuV4KnQ This'll never get old.
>>
Does anybody have a link to the 108 page rebuttal that one guy wrote to the Phantom Menace review?
>>
>>63467113
I was a huge TNG fan. Did you ever see the Adjustment Bureau?
>>
>>63466672
>>63466695
U cant do that only guys can do that

Thats it Im gonna get you two
>>
OP YOU FUCK
>>
>>63467166
I can agree with this, but I also realize they, like Trek itself, were never going to be as popular as Star Wars. Especially since as bad as some of the Trek movies were, they were never catastrophic like the prequels.
>>
It was the first time I ever saw that style of editing.
>>
>>63467243
SINATRA YOU CHEAPSKATE

I KNOW IT BECAUSE I SOLD IT TO YOU
>>
Rounding to the nearest whole number? Zero.

I couldn't even get that far in the first one. it was as shit as the movie it was about.

>>63466508
>pussy hairs
>implying
>>
>>63466309
a couple of times

but I've watched the Star Trek Generations review at least 30 times
>>
>>63467179
Good God, what happened to Mike? I'd forgotten how fucking brilliant he used to be.
>>
I love how well-edited the Plinkett reviews are. I always notice editing and these are top-notch edits. RLM is well-known for their editing.

I love Plinkett and if I were to meet him, I'd tell him "There's nothing wrong with YOUR face." And then we'd hug.
>>
>>63467452
gay
>>
>>63467451
hes a sellout hack
its confirmed at this point
>>
>>63466432
>>63466641

same

this thread makes me wanna watch them again tonight
>>
>>63467517

i actually listened to his episode 1 commentary track through headphones while watching the 3D re-release of Phantom Menace in theaters a few years ago.
>>
>>63466309

Probably a half dozen times each. They're honestly entertaining and I wish these kinds of long-form movie reviews / critiques / breakdowns were more common.
>>
File: Mr Plinkett microwaves his cat.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Mr Plinkett microwaves his cat.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>63467408

>pussy hairs
>implying

You got a problem with cats anon?!!! I'll fuck your shit up if you do!
>>
>>63466309
I don't even like Star Wars and I've watched them all at least 15 times. Its just a really great and entertaining analyzation of why those prequels were so bad.
>>
>>63467517
>>63466641
>>63466432
I do too.

You know we have all admitted to having depression, and exposed quite a bit about our demographic details by admitting this, right?
>>
>realize DIsney is planning on releasing a new Star Wars movie every year starting next week
>realize this means there will be annual Plinkett reviews
>>
>>63467602
Lmao just like how he'd review the matrix sequels
>>
>>63467452
awww...
>>
3 times each I think
>>
>>63467593
Yep.
>>
>>63466309
>2015
>watching reviews
I'll bet you nerds listen to podcasts
>>
>>63467982
>not listening to podcasts while going to your job/studies
faggot
>>
File: 1420741007946.jpg (26 KB, 460x391) Image search: [Google]
1420741007946.jpg
26 KB, 460x391
I think I watched the review more than I watched the actual movies. I watched the Prequels twice and didn't really mind them, partly because I didn't pay attention(though I did thought it was boring and I was in the wrong).

Though I do plan on rewatching all of the star wars movies soon.

Its been years since I watched it and looking at clips now feels totally different.
>>
If I had to rank them, I'd go with

Ep. 2 > Ep. 1 > Ep. 4 > Ep. 3 > Stupid skit at the end of 3
He said it himself, he ran out of things to talk about in 3.
Ep. 4 wasn't good because the audio only format didn't work, he couldn't jump to what he wanted to talk about.
>>
>>63468297
my favorite line from Ep 2 review

>NUMBER ONE. EVERYTHING
>>
>>63466796
what's wrong with the titanic review?
>>
A lot. They're good for a laugh when I've got nothing better to do.
>>
>>63468518
Completely unnecessary.
>>
a lot, especially the first two. the episode 3 review has its moments but is pretty weak overall
>>
>>63468536
what does that even mean
>>
>>63468579
He didn't say anything new or useful, it was just boring.
>>
>>63466565

shut up max
>>
Twice each, but this thread is making me want to watch them again.
>>
>>63466309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjAMMn7n-NI

[Spoiler] it's in spanish
>>
>>63467593
>>63467870
It's funny just how cautious you need to be even on the internet now.

Pretty soon we'll be so connected the only privacy will literally be in our heads.

I'm glad there are others who've watched these fucking reviews way too many times though like me. I thought I was weird, honestly. I don't feel particularly depressed though, I just found the sheer precision of the criticisms a refreshing change of pace from people's usual "THIS MOVIE SUCKED BECAUSE (x reason which they don't flesh out or elaborate on at all, if they don't just give you a buzzword).

Those reviews are one of the few times I've sat down, read/watched a movie review, and feel like I learned a little bit, even about the production of the movies (I'd never watched the behind the scenes).

I don't mean to blog, you two talking about demographic information just reminded me.
>>
>>63467602
It won't be the same. Watch the newer Star Trek review to see the difference. The prequels were so easy to make good content about precisely because they were artistically incompetent. This new Star Wars is just going to be pre-packaged Disney formula that they refine from endless audience tests and social media. There won't be any true catastrophes to pick apart, it'll just be shallow, but an acceptable movie.
>>
>>63466672
>begging for sex
>X
>>
They're long enough and there's enough going on in each one of them that they all have high replay value for me. I've seen each one a handful of times. In a couple months I'll probably go back and watch them again.

>It's so dense
>>
My normie friends wanted to have a Star Wars marathon.
We ended up watching Plinkett's reviews in the place of the prequels, and afterward we watched the originals. Was pretty good.

I hated it though and drank until passing out around the beginning of return of the Jedi. Who the hell likes marathoning shit?
>>
>>63469741
You better have watched the Despecialized versions
>>
Not even once. I started watching the first one but it was just too fucking stupid. So many idiotic points. Like one off the top of my head is "hey dude try to say something about this character without referring to his/her appearance. dude lmao I can't!!!" Well that just means you're a fucking moron. That HILARIOUS voice doesn't help and neither do those gags and other awful attempts at humor.
>>
>>63469860
Please describe the character of Qui-Gon Jin
>>
>>63469885
experienced jedi master who has unorthodox methods and is way too laid back, not skilled in combat
>>
>>63469741
The only thing I can marathon is episodes of The Twilight Zone, and I have to be hammered to do that even though it's my favorite show. Even then under no circumstance am I going to sit through 4+ hours of it on one night.
>>
>>63469348
>the only privacy will literally be in our heads.
As it was in the before times
>>
I'm a huge Star Wars fan, have collected memorabilia since I was a kid, I would say that I've watched the movies 3 to 4 times each but I have yet Star Wars episode III, which came out my senior year in high school, so does that still make me a true Star Wars fan?
Neways I watched the Plinkett reviews in college during a tough semester and laughed my ass off, I was disappointed when I finished the review series, but it did help with the stress in that short time. I recently rewatched them and thought they was just as funny, but I agree with the other people that say it would be better if they cut out the non-review scenes.
>>
I've actually never seen them. I just watch Half in the Bag
>>
>>63469910
>Without his occupation, role in the movie, or appearance
>Literally leads off with Jedi master

You have failed, padawan. And unorthodox methods? Why? Because Obi-wan disagreed with him? But Obi-wan disagrees with everyone, same with the jedi council.

Not skilled in combat? How was this shown other than him losing to Darth Maul, which is an isolated incident? He effortlessly shits on everything else, like the droids.

How exactly did you infer this?
>>
>>63470185
I feel like the way you phrased this is a reference of some sort that I'm probably stupid for not getting, but on the off chance it was a genuine response, the difference is that now everything is recorded and stored, which is huge.
>>
>>63470442
Of course it is worse, but fundamentally the only true form of anonymity in the past was also thinking quietly.

There was a period where surveillance technology was known to exist that made it technically impossible to know whether your conversation was being eavesdropped. People were paranoid about using phones to talk about anything illicit.

For a while we had the illusion of anonymous communication, which was a boon, but ultimately it was an illusion and the status quo of having no truly secure ventilation for your socially dangerous thoughts is coming back into place.
>>
>>63470376
>oh my god, you only remembered the appearance part from my reddit letter review you watched years ago
>if he does shit all the jedi disagree with, it's openly stated he's only not on the council because he always does unjedilike shit, he tries to cheat people out of money, and he gambles on little kids winning races, then his methods are not unorthodox
>meeting two of those droids that aren't soloely made for cannon fodder makes him run away like a bitch and he loses in a matter of seconds in a fair 1v1 duel that even a padawan won
>>
>>63466332
The voice is hilarious you twat
>>
>>63470524
But you had a defense that you no longer do: cost. There was surveillance equipment, but it was so fucking expensive that it was basically only used for hardcore operations, mostly military. Now every machine you ever use collects every single scrap of data about you that it can.

And you're confused. There's nothing illicit about saying something like "I watched way too much RLM". I wasn't talking about illegal talk, but private conversation of not necessarily popular, but also not necessarily harmful ideas. My demographic information for example is something I'd have had private (or at least nowhere near as transparent) even 15 years ago. It'd basically only be government institutions with that kind of specific information.

Also, you're forgetting that recording people isn't just about eavesdropping, it's about permanency, there was a privacy in the older world in the form of memory: society doesn't have room to remember every individual's actions, hell, even with all this info we have now we can barely make a 24 hour news cycle, but it'll always be there now.

I think it's a little bit presumptuous to say that the only thing anybody uses privacy for is "socially dangerous thoughts".
>>
>>63470658

is this english?
>>
>>63466309
At least 5 times each.
I just use them as background noise.
>>
>>63470718
I thought the point was that eventually the only form of privacy in the future will be in our heads, and my point is that has always technically been the case.

They are recording everything, but they still have storage issues. They are likely approaching the point where certain data that was collected years and years ago is no longer recallable from their system. Facebook itself has begun to quietly remove old user data. Maybe they haven't destroyed it, but it is in some way cost effective for them to make it permanently unavailable.

The issue is that plausibility of secrecy has a very high threshold. Even though technically speaking we can assume obscurity to some degree that is lesser than the past (memories were shorter, 'targeting' more specific), that is irrelevant to the average person because of the compensation we have made in terms of quantity. We express ourselves using 'private' mediums much more than people did thirty years ago. Most phone calls in the past had at least one person on the other end who knew who you are. Same with most letters.

Today we spend most of our time communicating under the guise of anonymity, and even marginal risks to that massive log of behavior has a multiplication effect on the perception of information security.

What I'm saying is that technically the thoughts in our head which we don't express have always been the basis for a human belief in privacy, and it will remain the basis. That the basis has shifted somewhat to internet communication I think is actually the outlier here.
>>
Twice.

Does anyone know where I can find the latest version of the Despecialized edition? Version 2.5 to be exact.
>>
>>63466796
The Star Trek First Contact review.
>>
>>63466672
>Wait, what did you just say...about Mein Kampf?
>>
>>63469741
about to start a full machete hour marathon
when leonard nimoy died we did the original star treks. They aren't that bad with some good friends to talk shit with.
>>
>>63466432
>(music gets boring so fast)

listen to better music
>>
>>63470937
>machete hour
meant to say order
>>
>>63470877
Someone please help. The faggot who's behind it doesn't let anyone download it in the best file size without having an official Star Wars blu-ray code (meaning you have to buy the fucking Lucas set)
>>
>>63469393

It's depressing because it's true
>>
>>63469348
>the only privacy will literally be in our heads
Give it a few years. We will eventually move on to direct choice control by algorithms at the neural level.
>>
File: the patriots.jpg (234 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
the patriots.jpg
234 KB, 800x1000
>>63470992
>Direct choice
>Choice

Its an absolute Kojirma kind of feel
>>
>>63470849
Ah, I see where we missed each other here. Technically you are correct, we were never guaranteed privacy just by the nature of speaking, but I was speaking from a practical standpoint. I think the increase in surveillance is a byproduct of marketing increasingly becoming the best way of guaranteeing returns on investments, meaning data collection is paramount for any company. As to saying the communication moving to the internet being an outlier, that's because the internet removed location as a privacy aspect. Technically you could never be sure you weren't being listened to, but practically I can speak to someone in my own house more than a decade ago and be close to damn sure I wouldn't be heard. The reason this transferred to the internet was because privacy became dependent on protocol-based factors that were to some degree under your control, very much different to a phone call or a letter, which passes through entities over which you have no control. I couldn't encrypt my own phone call 15 years ago (the tech existed I'm sure, but it wasn't exactly obtainable by the average consumer), but from the very moment I owned a computer and an internet connection I could choose who got at least some of my data. Admittedly that was due to a complete lack of investment in data collection more than any intentional feature, but I digress.

I guess the point I'm trying to make here is that privacy has always been protected by the practical, the cost involved or the potential backlash, but now it seems like it's so easy (in no small part due to us humans giving away our information willingly) to find out more about people than you used to be able to. If I meet you as a stranger, I can check out your facebook, your friends facebooks, search the web for any accounts you may use, find any number of tidbits about the average person. Back in the day you were an unknown quantity until I got to know you, because you didn't have a permanent record.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 211x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 211x253
Dozens of times, each.

Now here's the real kicker: how many times have you rewatched a Half in the Bag episode?

Me? Not once.

>there are redditors out there who claim HITB is a better quality series than Plinkett and are happy it isn't coming back
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 261x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 261x271
Reposting cause I liked it.

>2016
>A few months have passed since the release of The Force Awakens
>Rumors have been brewing for months that a new Plinkett review is in the works
>Red Letter Media has been renting Miller Park for some time now, many home games have been cancelled.
>RML's Pateron account is up to 100k per month, yet they keep asking for more
>Something big is happening.
>It's December 10th, 2016. 7 Years since the original Star Wars Review, and almost 1 year since The Force Awaken has been released.
>TFA has broken all movie records. First film to surpass 10 billion dollars.
>Midnight showings are still being held every single day in all major cities.
>Red Letter Media announces that a new Plinkett review will be released this Friday
>Internet goes nuts.
>Pizza rolls are in short supply, many counties declare martial law as an unprecedented amounts of neckbeards crawl out from their homes in search of substance.
>YouTube quadrupled their bandwidth allocation, and upgraded their servers in anticipation for 4 billion simultaneous views
>Review will be released in 1 hour
>All of the west coast losses power as YouTube continues to more, and more draw power
>Complete lawless breaks out in California.
>Multiple cities are destroyed as the fans attempt to find a working internet connection
>One hour has passed
>Upload is complete
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 229x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 229x272
>>63471760
>The video starts with a close up of Mike's face.
>The camera zooms out, and slowly his entire frame comes in to view
>Mike has grown. He is now permanently housed inside the Miller Park stadium
>6 Epic Red's are required to capture his entire body.
>The image density is insane
>YouTube is on the break of collapse, it cannot handle the data
>Mike speaks in his Plinkett voice
>The data is beyond all known limits.
>User's internet connection is maxed out, the data stream is approaching infinite density
>The entire world's clock is slowed down due to the stream
>The world becomes frozen in time.
>Earth is incased in a time bubble.
>Our sun grows, and dies. Earth remains protected
>Andromeda collides with our galaxy, Earth is now part of a new solar system.
>5 billion years = 5 Earth hours
>The video is over. Plinkett has written the best, most in-depth review of Star Wars ever
>He completely thrashes it from every angle, and spends 5 hours breaking down every scene, action, and thought that was this disappointment of a film.
>J.J. is absolutely distraught. He proceeds to immediately commit seppuku
>The world soon realizes that 5 billion years have passed.
>Earth is a neighbor to hundreds of Type III Civilizations.
>Our broadcast of Star Wars have inspired all of intelligent life to adapt the Star Wars Lore.
>We are now in a galaxy, far, far away.
>We are ruled over by the Galactic Senate
>Sheev is the leader
>>
>>63471787
Is this the story of how Mr. Plinkett and Sheev became friends?

10/10 fanfic. Would read 50+ times.
>>
>>63466432
Is this my post that I forgot making?

I literally listen to a complete run of whatever podcast, move to RLM stuff, back to podcast etc.
>>
File: yoda puppet.jpg (123 KB, 290x442) Image search: [Google]
yoda puppet.jpg
123 KB, 290x442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Wy8wKyFAs

This is pretty much the pinnacle of the reviews. He destroys the prequels without saying a word.

>tfw sad Yoda
>>
>>63471914
god I can't wait to watch the camrip of the new movie and bathe in the confused mixture of denial and butthurt.
>>
>>63466309
About three times each. Might re-watch them before Force Awakens
>>
File: Rich Souls.png (237 KB, 386x302) Image search: [Google]
Rich Souls.png
237 KB, 386x302
>three years since the last Plinkett
>>
>>63466672
BROWNS AND BEIIIIGE!! DARK BROWNS AND LIGHT BROWNS AND DARK BROWNS AND MOTHER OF PEARL AND BROWNS AND BEIIIIGE!!
>>
>>63472277

EARTH TONES; PEOPLE!
>>
>>63466309
Maybe twenty or something, but not really "watched", sometimes i just put them to play in the background because Plinkett's voice is strangely soothing.
>>
>>63466432
I've seen each botw a minimum of 2 times. When I clean my house I put on one of the plinkett reviews and listen to it while I work.
Good god this is fucked up but I'm glad other people do the same thing
>>
File: mr_plinkett_by_kezeff-d5di9ag.jpg (160 KB, 894x893) Image search: [Google]
mr_plinkett_by_kezeff-d5di9ag.jpg
160 KB, 894x893
>YOU BOIL THE WATER
>'N' POUR THE PACKE-
>>
File: 1433191603729.jpg (26 KB, 542x650) Image search: [Google]
1433191603729.jpg
26 KB, 542x650
For the longest time I thought Mr. Plinkett was a character created by Rich, and Star Wars reviews were done by him.
>>
A lot.
>>
Are pizza rolls actually any good?
>>
>>63472477
Didnt you get your subscription + patreon present?
>>
File: Will You Be My Neighbour.jpg (497 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Will You Be My Neighbour.jpg
497 KB, 1280x1280
>>63472405
It's all right Anon. We make mistakes, and it's easy to sometimes mix up the voices of people we haven't heard much before, especially if they have a foreign accent or speak in a foreign language.
>>
Couldn't pass the 4th video, got dull as fuck
>>
>>63472477
They're pretty fucking good if you're a gluttonous fatass with a death wish. Get the Totinos Pepperoni ones if you see em at the store. I recommend popping them in the oven but microwave works too.
>>
Why is Colin best guest?
>>
>>63466309
>tfw nobody likes the reviews except you
I'm the only person out of everyone I know who actually watched Star Wars.
>>
I listen to one every night while I go to sleep
>>
>Still caring about youtube ecelebs

You should've grown out of this by now.
>>
File: RLM.png (460 KB, 352x749) Image search: [Google]
RLM.png
460 KB, 352x749
>>63466309
I've watched every episode of HITB and BOTW at least 3 times, except the one with Max Landis
>>
>>63473196
They look like a failed Slavic boy-band in that picture
>>
File: i lost everything.jpg (30 KB, 717x416) Image search: [Google]
i lost everything.jpg
30 KB, 717x416
>>63466672
>the ship versus the ship versus the pod and uh the mom in the bet so...
>if waddo wins, if... if qui-gon-
>>
>>63466309
4 or 5 times maybe, but 2 or 3 of those times I skipped some parts.
>>
>>63473220
A Backstreet Boys cover band from Pripyat.
>>
File: 1412668153169.jpg (15 KB, 450x495) Image search: [Google]
1412668153169.jpg
15 KB, 450x495
>>63473535
>>
>>63466672
That part, + the beetlejuice music... omg how appropriate and hilarious. Other parts I love are:
- the Watto bet
- "Omg I'm referencing TPM as a positive example?!"
- "It's so dense... poetry, etc".
>>
>>63466309
Why is this shit so funny?
>>
File: 1406754177010.jpg (35 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1406754177010.jpg
35 KB, 460x276
>tfw you get bored and watch parts and don't see the rest of the video because you've seen it tons of other times
>>
>>63466332
This. I've tried to watch it before but the guys voice is so annoying I end up turning it off within 30 seconds
>>
I watched them once and while he brought up some good points the only reason anyone would think about them during the movie would be if you're a pedantic faggot just looking to hate it, so I don't take them very seriously.
>>
>>63473398

I never found this funny because I could follow the bet perfectly
>>
I dropped after 20 minutes
I'm not a redditor
>>
I don't understand this board's relationship with RLM. Half the time people pat each other on the back for watching them, the other half people go apeshit and call it 'Reddit Letter Media'
>>
>>63474731
It's almost like the board is made up of indviduals with unique opinions
>>
>>63474855
but muh hivemind
>>
Three times

In the last month
>>
>>63466672

>Fuck you, Rick Berman. Hey wait you're not Rick Berman. What is it with Ricks?
>>
Unrelated but I have watched the Spoony reviews of FF, Ultima and such about a dozen times each
Why is someone ranting about stuff for hours so comfortable
>>
>>63475058

I think it's cathartic to see somebody else expressing the same rage you feel. It helps you feel justified in your own. It's like the opposite of a cum tribute.
>>
I've watched them and all the BOTW episodes countless times. They're just so oddly comforting to have on in the background
>>
>>63472303
i giggled like a girl when mike referenced it in the ep VI commentary
>>
File: hayden.jpg (24 KB, 300x379) Image search: [Google]
hayden.jpg
24 KB, 300x379
You guys are stupid if you think he'll cover The Matrix

The Matrix was before Mike's time. He's clearly into that 60's/70's shit. He has no nostalgia for a movie from 1999, let alone its 2000 era sequels.
>>
>>63473752
How do you handle real life anon?
>>
>>63467569
I'll send you a pizza roll and stuff it up your ass
>>
>>63473817
Really? Please explain it.
>>
>>63470962
Buccaneer cover, matey
also sage for necroposting
>>
OT? Probably 3-4 times each, mostly as a kid. I really do need to rewatch them (I downloaded the despecialised edition of Ep. 4 a couple of weeks ago, still need to watch it)

New trilogy, I've probably seen once, maybe twice (went to the pictures to see them as like a 10 year old, I think it's the last time I actually went to the cinema as well. I really need to step up my game)
>>
>>63475223
>60's/70's shit
What? Mike/Plinkett loves things made in the 80s. I also don't think you know what "before Mike's time" means.

>He has no nostalgia for a movie from 1999
Hey, you know what big movie came out in 99 that Plinkett is most famous for reviewing? You're kind of an idiot, mate.
>>
File: Anakin.jpg (337 KB, 1274x960) Image search: [Google]
Anakin.jpg
337 KB, 1274x960
>>63466672
>>
>>63478437
>Brings a Corpse Home
You know he's talking from experience
>>
tried watching one
wasnt funny so i turned it off like halfway
guy is autistic or smth
>>
>>63466309
Numerous. They are still so comfy to this day, I can't explain it. Just putting them on relaxes me.
>>
>>63466309
three or four
>>
Once each, that was enouugh. I find them too nit-picly to take seriously, especially after they said Abrams was a good director.
>>
While I'd love a new Plinkett review I don't think there's really anything else to do.
Can't do the Force Awakens because it would need to be on DVD.
Even then the whole trilogy needs to be done.
I just don't even know what mike would do.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.