[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thank God for the sickle cell What the fuck does that actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Nigger and whitey.png (2 MB, 1366x773) Image search: [Google]
Nigger and whitey.png
2 MB, 1366x773
>thank God for the sickle cell

What the fuck does that actually mean though?
>>
>>63465491
It means you like eating corn from my arsehole or some shit
>>
Sickle cell anemia mostly affects black people.
>>
He hates black people, clearly.
>>
>>63465491
>God
doesn't exist. A fucking fairytale.
>>
>>63465552
>Sickle-cell disease (SCD), also known as sickle-cell anaemia (SCA), is a hereditary blood disorder, caused by an abnormality in the oxygen-carrying protein haemoglobin found in red blood cells. This leads to a propensity for the cells to assume an abnormal, rigid, sickle-like shape under certain circumstances.

OK, I suppose?
>>
>>63465600
The fedora is strong with this one
>>
>>63465491
black people tend to have sickle cell more than other races. It helps against malaria somehow, don't remember how exactly. In a warm tropical area like nam malaria would probably be a problem.
>>
>>63465491
Sickle cell was originally a mutation in black people that was a way for their body to fight off malaria.
>>
>>63465491
its just bantz m8
>>
>>63465620
Are you skeptical? Africans do have a propensity for it.
>>
>>63465622
nice ad hominem
>>>/pol/
>>
>>63465707
It's still a dumb statement though, because it assumes black people have some kind of tolerance towards malaria more than other ethnicities, which obviously isn't true, given people in Africa amount for the most deaths from malaria annually worldwide.
>>
File: 1444236606759.jpg (45 KB, 878x659) Image search: [Google]
1444236606759.jpg
45 KB, 878x659
>>63465887
nigga are you this stupid?
>>
>>63465887

Are you retarded? Black people get sickle cell at much higher levels than other groups. He doesn't give a fuck about malaria in that sentence.

Also, being heterozygous for the sickle cell gene confers greater resistance to malaria without displaying any harmful symptoms of the disorder. So it can be advantageous, but I'd rather just not live in a third world shithole that has malaria present
>>
>>63465930
No I understand malaria can be treated fairly easily nowadays, and that Africa is is hotspot for the disease, and given Africa is a shithole treatment in that part of the world may not be that readily available. But the idea that black people, or native Africans, have some kind of immunity to malaria, given the amount of lives it claims annually in that part of the world each and every year, is kinda fucking stupid is it not?
>>
>>63465887
What. This is a common fact. Heart disease and sickle cell.
>>
>>63465491

He's basically saying, "I'm glad that blacks are suffering from a genetic disease."

It's just racist bantz.
>>
>>63466154
This, Eightball and Animal Mother were always taking verbal jabs at each other.
>>
>>63466033
black people are more resistant, not immune.
malaria casualty's would be even worse if it was in a less black part of the world.

are you some stormfrontfag who cant fathom the idea of black people having even the slightest evolutionary advantage even if it comes with a huge disadvantage?
>>
>>63465887
holy fuck you're retarded go back to tumblr.
>>
>>63466033
You have a bad brain, my man.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.