[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: looper-14731-1920x1200.jpg (266 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
looper-14731-1920x1200.jpg
266 KB, 1600x1000
What went wrong?
>>
Literally no reason to include psychics
>>
that poster
>>
>>63465470
this
>>
>>63465443
It was a generic time travel "kill your future or past self" flick.
>>
I thought it was decent. I think i fell asleep during the last part though.
>>
Dano.

Where was he?
>>
box office
>>
>>63465443
joseph has a good max payne taking a grunt face
>>
>>63465512
To know Dano, you must know he's only ever supporting cast.
>>
>>63465470
did you watch the movie? The kid became the powerful criminal because of his strong telekinetic powers
>>
I have an irrational dislike of JGL
>>
>>63465443
Convoluted Time Travel shit was it's biggest downfall, but I fucking loved the aesthetics. Gorgeous stuff, felt really near-future without being TOO insane.
>>
File: 1268267584315.jpg (396 KB, 1698x1719) Image search: [Google]
1268267584315.jpg
396 KB, 1698x1719
>>63465692
He could've just been prodigy good at problem-solving.

No need to be Jean fucking Grey.

Anyway the real question is why they need time traveling hits when the movie makes it clear that in the future people can easily be killed with no consequences.
>>
>>63465443

They hired Bruce "I'm too good for anything" Willis
>>
>>63466003
To prevent the death of his wife, it wasn't revenge, he was trying to save her because the kid kills his wife in the future so he wants to prevent that, did you even watch the movie or did you just skin tge trailer?
>>
>>63466333
The movie only makes sense if there's like 15 timelines going on at the same time. A quality time travel film has 2.
>>
>>63465443
a flimsy premise (you can't kill someone and get away with it but making them permanently disappear is fine, but the protagonist also kills people so) and a logic that doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Facts about the world are also made solely to explain the significance of the child, and are out of place everywhere else.
It's a shame because brick was such a tight, satisfying script.
>>
>>63466412
A quality time travel film has one.
>>
>>63465443
nothing this movie was pretty fucking good.
>>
>>63466781
>that child actor doing cringey child acting
>that inexplicable need to kill people in the past when you have a space time machine and could literally just drop them from a great height anywhere- better yet into a volcano
>>
The farm.
>>
>>63465512
He was honestly the best part of the movie.
>>
Willis straight up murdering an innocent boy doesn't sit well with me.
>>
>>63465443
Willis was too old and bored, and JGL has always been awful in every movie he's been in.
Also time travel action movies don't usually work.
Only Jim Cameron can pull them off.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.